Contributor

QVC, please bring back the show review at the end of the shows

Remember they used to do the reviews?

So convenient instead of starting up the laptop, logging in and searching a show. 

Especially with my super slow WiFi. 

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC, please bring back the show review at the end of the shows

I remember when they did PREviews and REviews!  Miss them!

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat @Grammyto3  I agree with you both. I so miss those. I doubt they will bring them back. How often do we ask for a change and it happens? Exactly!

Honored Contributor

No remembrance of the reviews at all, so I must never have used them.

I know I've seen some previews here and there, but can't remember ever ordering anything from a preview.

If they were features from many years back, maybe it was before the Internet really changed the whole shopping experience?   If so, I'd guess we might not t see them come back -  it's an expensive use of TV time if it doesn't sell a fair amt of extra product.

I have seen occasional repeats of an item near the end of a show -  wonder what their computers tell them about how the repeats affect sales????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They did previews too.  Alas those days are gone.  All the requests we have are probably by people that shopped back in the day.  They aren't going there.  You either keep up or ....

Honored Contributor

I think now they want to use the air time, which is expensive on showing as much merchandise as they can.  Everyone I know has their laptop or tablet on while they watch the show so, recaps aren't really necessary.  

Honored Contributor

When I watched QVC, the preview would keep me watching if I saw something that might interest me. Now I look online and see what has been on the air.
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched in so long I didn't realize they didn't do them any more.  They were helpful during jewelry shows, which were really the only thing I watched.

Esteemed Contributor

If Shawn can asks Isaac his favorite ice cream flavor they have time for a review.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I remember when they did PREviews and REviews!  Miss them!

Yes...that was the best...you didn't have to sit around for an hour if you knew you weren't interested in any of the items....

but i guess that is WHY they stopped doing it hoping you would see something to buy that you hadn't counted on