Honored Contributor

None of the items either day have wowed me.  I guess yesterday I liked the slip the best, and today the Ripple Rug for cats.  I don't think I'd buy anything that's been shown though.  I might possibly buy the slip.  The judges didn't seem too impressed with it though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Regarding the panty slip.  Didn't they have those in the '70's?  Seems like I remember owning one at one time.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

The panty slip looked exactly like something from the 70s.

Remember pettipants I guess you can still buy them someone should have told that inventor about them. 

I liked the cat ripple rug but sometimes things made from recycled material can have a funny chemical smell that qvc would never mention.

Respected Contributor

Out of 2,000 applicants if these 6 are the cream of the crop, I would rather see Vitamix and Duraflame all day........

Bring back the 50 in 50 tour.......it was interesting, fun to watch and I, personally, spent ALOT of money.

Respected Contributor

Hopefully they saved the best for last!  Does anyone know tomorrow's category for the final three?

Respected Contributor

The second day with QVC showing new future items.

First item:   "Bees Knees Zipper Wax."   Helps stuck zippers start to unzip.

Second item:  "Pedisand"    Put your foot inside the pedisand and move your foot to file nails and get dead skin off of your feet.  For people that have trouble bending over to work on your feet.

Third item:   "Riple Rug"   Look like a rug some have in front of their door.  Can be folded to form different shapes.  Has holes for cat to put paw into.  Looks like someone tossed out a rug for the cat to play with. 

Honored Contributor

danky,

i'm sorry you thought i was being nrgative because i wasn't.

I only said that maybe the qvc was reaching out trying to get new viwers and customers  otherwise why else would they be showing their products on another station.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

My thoughts when I first saw the items QVC was showing on a TV program was not a good example of the items shown now on QVC.  

The new items are not really good so far.   I would not buy any out of the first 6 items shown.  

They should have or should in the future shows ....show really great new items where it would cause new viewers to come see what QVC offers.   So far people will not be interested.

Respected Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

The second day with QVC showing new future items.

First item:   "Bees Knees Zipper Wax."   Helps stuck zippers start to unzip.

Second item:  "Pedisand"    Put your foot inside the pedisand and move your foot to file nails and get dead skin off of your feet.  For people that have trouble bending over to work on your feet.

Third item:   "Riple Rug"   Look like a rug some have in front of their door.  Can be folded to form different shapes.  Has holes for cat to put paw into.  Looks like someone tossed out a rug for the cat to play with. 

The 1st item is probably for all of the handbags they sell with faulty zippers!!!!!  I had to return a Dooney awhile ago for that.  You'd think they would just sew in well made zippers instead of junk into a $250 - $400 handbag; according to reviews it's pretty common. 

The 2nd item sounds fun, LOL!!!  I get how it sloughs off dead skin but not how it can file your nails.  Bwahahahaaa!!!!

The 3rd item the Riple Rug is another bwhahahahha!!!!  Will have to check it out too.  

Very comical the way you've described these OWS!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Millie is a plant by QVC.  It is so obvious .