Honored Contributor

QVC mention line at top of page

any one notice

Join Our We #loveQVC Facebook Group for more Great Convo?

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC mention line at top of page

Yes, I did notice that but don't know how long it's been there?  Still think these forums will be history in the not too distance future.

Honored Contributor

I wonder ?

Honored Contributor

I think that's was put up there shortly before they announced that the forum was shutting down for good. They wanted to make sure we knew about their FB option by announcing it up there.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

any one notice

Join Our We #loveQVC Facebook Group for more Great Convo?

it has been there for at least two months.....maybe almost three?

this is also shown.....

WE HEARD YOU!

We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what’s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live. We also invite you to visit the We #loveQVC Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/weloveqvc to experience the wonderful and engaging community our team has begun to build there as well. Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you. Get started now

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

LOL guess just now seeing it.  sounds like they want us to head over there

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

LOL guess just now seeing it.  sounds like they want us to head over there

@SharkE  Yes, that's what they want. Everyone to go to FB and get rid of the forums. When that notice went up months ago I checked it out. Of course I had to use my FB so there was my name and picture. I left and will never return. I think eventually these forums will be taken down unfortunately.

Trusted Contributor

When I have read how much these forums mean to those who have been locked down in their homes for so long...with no real contact with family or friends due to the virus...I know the connections they are able to make here are important to them...and the fact that they may make purchases from QVC should count for something also. FB is not a substitute for the forums.It is far too public and no anonymity possible. FB is fine, but they should leave the forums alone.