Occasional Contributor

QVC let me down big time

[ Edited ]
Worst part is QVC never notified me about anything!!!!!! This is a food item, Juniors Cheesecake Sampler, I Ordered for a Christmas gift, QVC site says shipped on 12/19/17, guess what!!! UPS only created a shipping label... I called QVC on Christmas eve (today) to see if it was received by the recipient and the girl said it wont ever be shipped out so sorry, we are having problems with the vendor... YOU WOULD THINK someone from QVC would have called me and said this since its a Christmas gift and clearly not going to me but to someone else.. How would I have known. I would have had time to order something else but now I do not, I asked to speak to a manager and NOPE.. I have to wait 4 hours for one to call me back, the girl hung up on me so I called back and they asked if I wanted a refund.. hahaha No, I want to donate the money to the customer service department, YES i would like a refund at very least, I guess you get what you pay for.... As far as Juniors goes!!! not sure how the product is since it was never received... As far as QVC goes... I shouldn't even have to bother, this says enough about your service. Shame on you and during the holidays too, good job. "

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC let me down big time

@Gab1030 wrote:
Worst part is QVC never notified me about anything!!!!!! This is a food item, Juniors Cheesecake Sampler, I Ordered for a Christmas gift, QVC site says shipped on 12/19/17, guess what!!! UPS only created a shipping label... I called QVC on Christmas eve (today) to see if it was received by the recipient and the girl said it wont ever be shipped out so sorry, we are having problems with the vendor... YOU WOULD THINK someone from QVC would have called me and said this since its a Christmas gift and clearly not going to me but to someone else.. How would I have known. I would have had time to order something else but now I do not, I asked to speak to a manager and NOPE.. I have to wait 4 hours for one to call me back, the girl hung up on me so I called back and they asked if I wanted a refund.. hahaha No, I want to donate the money to the customer service department, YES i would like a refund at very least, I guess you get what you pay for.... As far as Juniors goes!!! not sure how the product is since it was never received... As far as QVC goes... I shouldn't even have to bother, this says enough about your service. Shame on you and during the holidays too, good job. "

@Gab1030  That stinks.  Best I can suggest is to order elsewhere and send a text or email to your recipient that their gift is on the way-Santa just got held up.

You don't need to explain everything to them.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

We understand you are disappointed.  You have posted this in 5 different threads.

Call customer service and request a refund.  That's all that can be done at this point.

You will have to buy them something else and they will get it after Christmas.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE ....!!!!

Respected Contributor

i think she can post as many times as she wants .....so what !!!

Respected Contributor

Yea .. in my book this is really bad ....I would be steaming ....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is JUST CHEESECAKE for gosh sakes........ do not sweat the small stuff( and cheese cake is small stuff.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Big Joanie  Actually, she can't post as many times as she wants.  If you read the Board policies it clearly states that you cannot make duplicate posts on any topic.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Big Joanie  She can, but it isn't polite to other posters having to scroll through this many rants.  One is enough.  I'm sure she's disappointed it isn't the end of the earth.

Trusted Contributor

Same thing happened to me with Juniors Lemon Cake at Thanksgiving.  I got my money returned, and won't order anything Juniors again.

Kind of end of story.  And must say, I blame Juniors more than QVC.