Respected Contributor

Re: QVC let me down big time

Thank you so very much for the heads up ....blame ignorance on my part ....

Honored Contributor

Two things I learned from my father, have a plan and trust but verify. The OP trusted but apparently didn't check tracking and waited too long to call about delivery. The Q should have notified her but it's the busiest time of the year and oversights are common.

I understand her being upset with the Q but she should accept her share of blame and be upset with herself as well.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

#ditto ordered a Bose speaker on the 16th.  QVC promised all orders placed with credit card would be delivered before Christmas.  Talked to several customer service reps and the last call was to speak to a supervisor which I was told there isn't one available.  This makes Amazon look like a rock star.  Unacceptable for a online retailer.  QVC pathetic on so many levels. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

One good thing about when Christmas is over ... hopefully the complaints will be over.  This is supposed to be a joyful season and I cannot believe the amount of negative comments.  

Image result for funny can't we just be grateful pics

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gab1030 wrote:
Worst part is QVC never notified me about anything!!!!!! This is a food item, Juniors Cheesecake Sampler, I Ordered for a Christmas gift, QVC site says shipped on 12/19/17, guess what!!! UPS only created a shipping label... I called QVC on Christmas eve (today) to see if it was received by the recipient and the girl said it wont ever be shipped out so sorry, we are having problems with the vendor... YOU WOULD THINK someone from QVC would have called me and said this since its a Christmas gift and clearly not going to me but to someone else.. How would I have known. I would have had time to order something else but now I do not, I asked to speak to a manager and NOPE.. I have to wait 4 hours for one to call me back, the girl hung up on me so I called back and they asked if I wanted a refund.. hahaha No, I want to donate the money to the customer service department, YES i would like a refund at very least, I guess you get what you pay for.... As far as Juniors goes!!! not sure how the product is since it was never received... As far as QVC goes... I shouldn't even have to bother, this says enough about your service. Shame on you and during the holidays too, good job. "

@Gab1030

While I believe this is more a problem with Juniors than QVC, you would have known if you took a moment to check the tracking.  

My guess is that you can still select a nice floral display and have it delivered ....  there are many online florists to choose from, and can get it there later today.   

Next time, place your thread in the Customer Care section so someone from QVC can see it and see what can be done.  

I agree with the poster that reminded you that it's just a cheesecake, and not the end of the world

Happy Holidays.

Honored Contributor

@Gab1030

I agree that QVC should have notified you, that was totally wrong, no matter how busy they are this time of year.

They know it's going to be busy this time of year and should adequately prepare for it, IMO. That excuse gets tiring.

But if it helps at this late date, I buy some scrumptious cheescakes at Kroger, that are pre-sliced and come in many flavors, plus a nice sampler (that's the one we always get!)

I can't compare them to Junior's, I've never had theirs but I can tell you that these are delicious!

I usually always have one in my freezer, but don't right now, so I can't give you a brand name.

Also Kroger stores are called Ralphs in some parts of the country.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I ordered something from Amazon yesterday, already received it. That’s service.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't understand how you expect QVC to personally call you.  Not everyone celebrates Christmas so how was QVC supposed to know it was intended to be a Christmas gift? QVC has hundreds of thousands of customers so expecting them to give you special treatement is unreasonable.  I'm sorry you're disappointed but you did order quite late and were taking a risk.  I can't recall if it went into effect on the 19th or 20th, but not every item in QVC's inventory was available to ship immediately.  It's possible this item wasn't one of them.  Plus there was an additional surcharge of $3.00 if someone wanted the item by Christmas.  Did you pay that?  And really, is it a QVC problem or the vendor's problem?  If it's the vendor, you can't fault QVC.  So there are many variables to consider here.  The lesson to be learned to is plan better next year.

Respected Contributor

This happened to me with Harry and David.

We have been customers for years and sent several baskets and towers this year.

Our son was supposed to be coming for Christmas, but is scheduled for emergency surgery so won't be coming home.

Harry and David sent an email on friday saying that for a small extra fee they would gaurantee Christmas delivery.  We orderd quite a bit as I figured he wouldn;t be going anywhere to shop.

Well, with all thats happening here we didnt check, and guess what? The stinking stuff hasn't even been shipped.

I do have lots to be thankful for and don't want to ruin someone's holiday, but you can bet the fur will fly  on tuesday!

Valued Contributor

I am so done with QVC!I have ordered things that were not the correct inseam or waist was way bigger than stated, I will only buy what I am familiarwith & it won't be clothes or presents!