Respected Contributor

I just typed a fairly long response to a post on Kitchen and got "authentication failed".   OK.   Seeing if this ones posts.

Honored Contributor

All kinds of website problems this morning...I keep getting authentician failure messages and log out and log on and then get what looks like a rope telling me my request is processing....and then get error messages....

Im on a laptop and using Chrome as a browser...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I just typed a fairly long response to a post on Kitchen and got "authentication failed".   OK.   Seeing if this ones posts.

Well, what do you know?  Guess it's a timing thing.

Honored Contributor

Waiting for QVC community dot com... waiting for community... waiting for community... This isn't anyone's browser or computer specific issue, it's this website... Oh and I just had to log in again, just to heart someone's post... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Have any of you looked at the "order status" page?   OMG please tell me their not changing the format of that page to what it's showing now ! 

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

It is amazing to me that a company that has been in business for as long as the Q has been has so many problems, i.e., shipping, website, programming, etc. etc.  Time for new management.

Because EVERYTHING is outsourced to different companies now.

When it was all "in house" QVC controlled everything.  They have no control anymore and are at the mercy of third parties.  

Third parties don't care about your company.  They care about their own paycheck and that is not tied to your company or customer satisfaction in a way that matters.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

For example, my company outsourced our IT help desk.  The contract states they have to fix my issue within 3 business days.

If I can't use my laptop, they have 3 days to fix it.  They don't care that I can't work for 3 days, it's not their issue.  As long as they get to me in 3 days, they are covered.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I always go to my order status to reveiw the products I have ordered. That page is a mess. Also today I received a box of some Slatkin candles and some battery lights and they all came in one huge box. Mad me so mad I taped it back up and sent it back to them. Better not be charged anymore shipping than that costly label that came with it. I must stop shopping with this company that has gotten too big to take care of business and honor their logo of QUALITY, VALUE and CONVENIENCE.

Respected Contributor

Trying to see if this goes through cannot seem to get anything much to work not even ‘hearting’ threads.  All a mess.

I am beginning to wonder is ‘writing on the wall’ how long can they carry on with this mess of a company as it seems to be getting worse not better.  I have items in process for days.  Does not bode well for Christmas ordering as nothing seems to work for long.

Valued Contributor

So,,,

I see I am not alone with this site today//

For days I have not been able to see items, only descriptions.

Today I went to order a ring and managed to like it, when I finnly saw it, put it in my cart and sat there watching the little thingy go round and round, till I got so dizzy I almost fell out of my chair!

I mean really!!!!!

I called CS and they said "um I guess we have a problem", ya think???

Save myself money, I'll go over to jtv//