Valued Contributor

I know the website ordering has been a mess since Sunday.  I had to call CS  last night.  The rep said they are aware of online ordering having issues.  Today is Wednesday though so I guess it isn't fixed?

Honored Contributor

I always use the  phone

Honored Contributor

I am glad that I saw this thread.  I am continually asked to submit my email address and password.  After continually doing this at one point I was locked out and had to create a new password.  I have not had these problems before and I am reassured by knowing it is a QVC problem and not some virus issue..

Honored Contributor

A problem I have had increasingly for quite a few months is being forced to repeatedly sign in.  For every new thread and when I try to post a comment.  Also, when I take more than a minute or two to write a post, it says Authentification Failed.  

I have been required to sign in up to 15 times a day throughout the website and didn't sign out.  I'd think signing in once should be enough.  

It occurs on both Explorer 11 and Edge. 

Generally, QVC is not user friendly.  They need new programmers who know what they are doing.  

Regular Contributor

It's not just today.  It is going down hill and has been for months now.  I just placed an order five minutes ago and realized it's the wrong size and it states no changes can be made order processing!  LOL it takes them five days to ship anything.  I wait longer on Q packages than any company I order from.

I have returned more items this year than the entire time I have shopped at QVC.  The quality is gone down hill the packaging doesn't protect the item inside. The exchange process is a joke, you wait over three weeks to get a replacement and sometimes it's used.    The customer service reps have gotten down right rude on the phone.  I am done with paying to return inferrior products.  NOt being able to correct or cancel an item minutes after you ordered it proves QVC is out to get the customer and has no desire to make sure your satisfied.  Too  many other companies that will give me better customer service to keep wasting my time here paying QVC to take back bad quality products.

Valued Contributor

The  order status has changed. It has now broken one order of 5 items into 5 seperate orders. No way to track my return now! 

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Lella wrote:

How can anything change when the Q hires 12 year olds with no proper training.

Have you seen 12 yr olds work on computers (or any electronics) lately? I'm sure they would have the problem fixed quicker than those QVC hired.

@DJs mom- I was about to post the same thing!  Young people nowadays are very tech savvy.  Much more than their older counterparts.

I remember telling a friend who was having trouble "Find a 10-year-old.  She or he will have it fixed in no time."  (And I worked in I.T.)

@Venezia I have an 11 year old son and if I need anything technological done I ask him or one of his friends. They will have it up and running before I can even Google the instructions. Maybe QVC could hire them. LOL

Contributor

I just received my last 5 orders all in one large box.  They were 4 sweaters and 1 pair of pants.  Ordered them at different times.  The return label on the order form listed all 5 item numbers and the prepaid postage was $8.95.  So what if some fit and some dont'?  Can I return those that don't fit in the same box all for $8.95?  Don't want to return just one for $8.95.   Hopefully I don't have to return any, but lately sizes are not what they used to be.  I've been a member since 1988.  Denim and Co is the only brand I can count on.  Certainly something different is going on.  HATE the repeats - previously recorded. 

Respected Contributor

@Seesaw wrote:

I just received my last 5 orders all in one large box.  They were 4 sweaters and 1 pair of pants.  Ordered them at different times.  The return label on the order form listed all 5 item numbers and the prepaid postage was $8.95.  So what if some fit and some dont'?  Can I return those that don't fit in the same box all for $8.95?  Don't want to return just one for $8.95.   Hopefully I don't have to return any, but lately sizes are not what they used to be.  I've been a member since 1988.  Denim and Co is the only brand I can count on.  Certainly something different is going on.  HATE the repeats - previously recorded. 

@Seesaw return shipping fees go by weight, not how many pieces you are returning. From Q's website:

0 to 5 lbs: $6.95

5.01 to 10 lbs: $8.95

10.01 to 150 lbs: $10.95

Super Contributor

Thought the subject was about Q Programming .... it's not.   This is Thursday (OP wrote on Wed.) but how many Christmas decorations does anyone really need?   And the amount of polyester being used for bedsheets and pj's ... honestly, is the world coming to an end?     

PS:  I love Valerie Parr Hill, but oh please ..... "uncle" with the glass globes already since June~!