Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC has turned into a shoe and clothing station- hardly anything else. Boring.

@greeenie 

I'm lucky that I bought lots of quality jewelry -14KT and 18KT - from the Q years ago - at low prices  I'm wearing a pair of earrings right now. I also miss the gold jewelry shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC has turned into a shoe and clothing station- hardly anything else. Boring.

@sunshine45 

I've been watching the Q since 1995 when u could purchase most items and they fit, were quality items, prices were low, and the show was interesting and entertaining. I'm one of the people who cannot watch the boring, long presentations for 1 product, the repetition of the products. I rarely watch anymore - when I do, I almost fall asleep. Yes - the show has gone downhill.

Respected Contributor

The sad thing for me is that every pair of shoes I've purchased from QVC I've had to return due to sizing issues.  I think QVC gets seconds for the shoes.  I can purchase my size at a store and they are perfect.  Order the same size from QVC and they don't fit. 

Honored Contributor

Am appalled they are now selling shoes that are mostly $90-$120 range. Except for the ugly Earth and Clark sandals and Sketchers.i would never. Us a shoe online since I couldn’t try them on first.
Honored Contributor

@sipp wrote:

Lately everytime I decide to check what's on-it's either shoes or clothing - what happened to the astonishing assortment of products they used to carry? so many of the old vendors have dropped out of sight-- hardly worth watching anymore Smiley Sad

I really don't mind them having shoes or clothing, but good grief do they have to have a host name, shoe shopping with Jane, Shawn's closet ETC..... I would not  want Shawn trying to put together outfits.