Valued Contributor

QVC has turned into a shoe and clothing station- hardly anything else. Boring.

Lately everytime I decide to check what's on-it's either shoes or clothing - what happened to the astonishing assortment of products they used to carry? so many of the old vendors have dropped out of sight-- hardly worth watching anymore Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC has turned into a shoe and clothing station- hardly anything else. Boring.

Yes, and it's wonderful since that's primarily what I'm interested in buying.  I think it'll level off and there will be less until its time to shop for fall and winter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: QVC has turned into a shoe and clothing station- hardly anything else. Boring.

You just said "everytime I decide to check what's on".....so perhaps they are showing other things when you're not checking what's on.

Honored Contributor

COMING SOON:    The Christmas Shows

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

At one time I was an avid HSN shopper.  This goes back many years.   HSN reached the point where they were primarily offering clothing and accessories and jewelry and I drifted to QVC for the variety.  Q became my main channel for a long time until HSN once again started offering more variety.

Now, all these years later, I rarely watch either and neither is kept on in the background.  Why?  Too many hours of clothing and accessories.

I'm too hard to fit to purchase clothing without trying it on and shoes are even more difficult to fit so they too are out.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

I normally don't watch either channel. I check in while passing by to something else.  What I have noticed is 1.  Much higher pricing for clothing  2.  No real help with shipping. Tney could use the shopping cart approach as they do with Zulily.  3.  Lots of host chatter, self promotion and rather silly behavior.  I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PRODUCT NOT THE HOST OR VENDOR.  

Trusted Contributor

Enjoy it while you can - Christmas in July is less than three months away.  Then there will be complaints about that!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OP: Today's programming should please you. Hours of ITKWD and a $$$$ Dyson fan!

It's April, so of course QVC wants to get out in front of other retailers with selling warm weather clothing, shoes & bags.

This too shall pass.

Respected Contributor

I've noticed when it gets closer to Christmas they show a wide variety of items.  I wish this would happen all year long. 

Honored Contributor

We have QVC, QVC2 & QVC3.  All channels show differnt things.  I don't know what happened to QVC Beauty IQ.  It used to be on where QVC3 is now.   Anyone know where that is?