Honored Contributor

Re: QVC=bad and cheating business-Watch out!

Since you received a confirmation of cancellation, you are in the right, save that email. I have never received an item after I cancelled, but have tried to cancel an item and was told it was too late, ten minutes after I ordered, and to say I was annoyed it an understatement. Be certain that you receive your original mailing cost, as today is the last day that one can receive it. From now on, no original mailing cost is refundable unless an item is defective, or QVC made an error, and I would say that the latter is the case in point.

Respected Contributor

Don't you think this is over the top mistakes happen if what you say is true, no disrespect but you do seem heavy handed.

It will all get taken care of QVC is a good and honest company I have been shopping with them since the 1996 or 97 any way for a long time and they have always treated me fairly even when they did not have too. I am sure many others feel the same way.

I hope for all reasonable minds will fine a win, win for all...

In situations like this when it is their fault in some way they have always given some kind of a gift fund to apply to your next order, if it was deem their fault.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you use a credit card? If so, you could probably get this sorted out by the time you have to pay your bill. If I were you, though, I'd make sure QVC paid the shipping, and I'd ask for some compensation for being inconvenienced. They sent you a cancellation notification, so that shows they have some responsibility on their end. If it were to late to cancel, they should've let you know.
Respected Contributor

On 2/16/2015 mousiegirl said:

Since you received a confirmation of cancellation, you are in the right, save that email. I have never received an item after I cancelled, but have tried to cancel an item and was told it was too late, ten minutes after I ordered, and to say I was annoyed it an understatement. Be certain that you receive your original mailing cost, as today is the last day that one can receive it. From now on, no original mailing cost is refundable unless an item is defective, or QVC made an error, and I would say that the latter is the case in point.

I'd read that e-mail very closely, as I posted above, the cancellation notice has language that advises that there is still a possibility that the item will ship despite their best efforts to stop it. It advises to contact CS for instructions on returning the item.

Respected Contributor

For the time it took you to get mad and write this post,you could have just slapped on return labels and had the mail carrier pick up the packages. Mistakes happen. Just return the items. Get your refund. Then if you are still so mad,shop elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Illegal and immoral .... um, probably not .... {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

New Contributor

I canceled the items and got the confirmation of the canceled items. I don't want it and if you read my post, you would see that I will send the items back. The trick is that they have your money for weeks as they dink around on the slow returns. They should refund it now as I was told that it was canceled. I had other plans for my money.

I should call and maybe I will do that tomorrow.

New Contributor

I have not received the items yet. My cancelation was on Feb. 12 and they shipped it yesterday so I have not received package yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Their e-mails are probably electronic and they just insert your name. Of course they won't refund your money until they get their merchandise back.

Valued Contributor

A few weeks ago I received a notice that an auto delivery (that I had cancelled long ago) was being shipped. I contacted whomever and received two emails from a vice president apologizing for the error and a customer rep. Good job.