Respected Contributor

really cozy with each other.  There are two tabs on top of the QVC home page as well as on this one.  One for QVC and the other for HSN.   

At least that's what I see on my computer.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC and HSN have become

[ Edited ]

@CLEM  Yes first time I notcied this afternoon and when you click on it you do go to hsn but there's no Q tab there - yet.

I am not fond of this merger. I really enjoy hsn much more than qvc since hsn has way better shows, vendors, prices, various pricing offers, better all the way around. Now we're seeing vendros from here showing up there, none that I like but still. I hope like heck hsn or qvc doesn't drop vendors on hsn. I'd not like seeing any of them being sipped to the q either.

Keep these two game plans separate - no one is going to be better with crazy changes.

Valued Contributor

Isn't it interesting how they're Johnny on the spot when it comes to giving us more opportunities to buy, buy, buy?  Yet when we keep getting glitches trying to sign in or navigate the site or just want to view a video of a product, it's bye, bye, bye.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

Ok you made me look - nothing on my homepage about HSN.

Honored Contributor

there is no tab for hsn on my homepage, but there are links towards the bottom of the homepage for all of the QURATE brands, including hsn.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I see it. Happened just a few hours ago.

Honored Contributor

@151949 There is also something on my homepage and the forum page.

It says "HSN" on a tab (like a notebook tab.  I assume if I wanted to go to HSN I'd only have to click on it.

I'm interested on being on the forum NOT HSN!!

Pretty soon QVC is going to become a monopoly, just like Google! (Hummmm???) This is me being facetious....kinda.

Esteemed Contributor

No link on my computer.How come it appears on some & not others?

Esteemed Contributor

I am basically an online shopper.  I keep my mail carrier very busy. I don't have many stores around here so I shop online and also at Walmart, we have two of those.  

In any case I rarely watch QVC or HSN.  I get bored.  And they really don't have anything I want at the prices they offer. 

However I do love their OTHER OPTION--- Zulily.  Great prices, products, choices, variety.  I cannot say enough nice things about Zulily.  THE ONE MENTION I WANT TO MAKE IS CUSTOMER SERVCE.  NOBODY HAS CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE THEY DO.  THEY AIM TO PLEASE.  

Any problem I have had they are right there to solve it.  No hesitation.  Love them.  

Honored Contributor

I never thought I'd see the day, HSN at the top of the Q pages.  It's not on the home page; it's on the page you get (if the entity isn't too large) after you click "shop QVC TV".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment