Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

really cozy with each other.  There are two tabs on top of the QVC home page as well as on this one.  One for QVC and the other for HSN.   

At least that's what I see on my computer.

@CLEM, yes I saw this and started a thread on it stating my dissatisfaction with it and got some negative comments.

Of course you got some negative comments. It doesn't bother everyone. I would think that would be ok. Do you think everyone must agree with what you think?

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

really cozy with each other.  There are two tabs on top of the QVC home page as well as on this one.  One for QVC and the other for HSN.   

@CLEM, yes I saw this and started a thread on it stating my dissatisfaction with it and got some negative comments.

Of course you got some negative comments. It doesn't bother everyone. I would think that would be ok. Do you think everyone must agree with what you think?

@proudlyfromNJ  Of course not.  I didn't say what I think, just made the comment about it being there.

Sun's out, so please have a great day.

Honored Contributor

@CLEM.  I wasn't addressing you. It was the poster who said she received negative comments. I will have a great day, am going to a wedding.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Not seeing that on my iPad. 

@gidgetgh: I'm not either-- yet. But l'm sure it will happen soon, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I see the 2 tabs on my desktop but not on my iPad. I think it’s good, for those who shop at hsn they can (hopefully) toggle to it easily. 

Respected Contributor

It’s so ironic that after years of snide remarks about HSN, most often Rick shaking his head on how they tried to copy QVC, and now the hosts (and the web site) have to hold hands with HSN and be friends. Recently it seems the line between these two is blurring. It wouldn’t surprise me to see HSN become another QVC channel.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

It’s so ironic that after years of snide remarks about HSN, most often Rick shaking his head on how they tried to copy QVC, and now the hosts (and the web site) have to hold hands with HSN and be friends. Recently it seems the line between these two is blurring. It wouldn’t surprise me to see HSN become another QVC channel.

A merger of the two networks would seem to make sense, as a way to cut the high overhead of maintaining two shopping networks, with increasingly overlapping products.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

HERE IS A SCREEN SHOT.

The HSN tab (above the red band) appears after I pull down to refresh the page.

3A8A7DCA-96B4-49C1-A613-E9D880960D4F.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC and HSN have become

[ Edited ]

@CLEM

Used to buy a lot more from HSN, but now?  Too much like QVC, higher prices/no s&h costs, gone/ and now state tax. I ain't gettin into the sales tax debate, I am making a comment.

An item I purchased from HSN a month or so ago totaled $29.95. Today, same item at $29.95+$7.50+$2.81.? Do the math! A 35% increase, no thanks. Done with HSN too!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ, of course people don't have to agree with me, I was just stating a fact. Besides, I have thicker skin than to let people I don know hurt my feelings.