Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I never thought I'd see the day, HSN at the top of the Q pages.  It's not on the home page; it's on the page you get (if the entity isn't too large) after you click "shop QVC TV".

nope......not there for me either.

maybe it depends which device you are using and which browser?

i know that the links to all the QURATE shops have been at the bottom of the home page of qvc since it was official. the links are all also at the bottom of the hsn homepage.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

It's now the next day and I still have the tabs on both the home page and the forum page.

It's strange how these things don't appear the same way on everyone's computers.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed that too yesterday I thought it was because I was looking at some items on HSN and I left the site open, but I saw it again at the top today and clicked on it and whala HSN opened up.

I wonder if it works the other way-if your on HSN site do they have the QVC tab to toggle between both.

Honored Contributor

I don't have the HSN tab when using Safari or Chrome.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

decreased competition is not my idea of good.  

Honored Contributor

Not seeing that on my iPad. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I don't have the HSN tab when using Safari or Chrome.

Still nothing there on my Chromebook.

Valued Contributor

I see the tab on the home page, recently on air and the forum page. I bet it's on every page. I'm using Chrome. When I went to HSN I saw the tab for QVC so it works both ways.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

I'm not seeing an HSN tab anywhere except at the very bottom of the page where all the Qurate entities are listed. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I can go directly to HSN from QVC and vice versa.

The forum set up here on QVC is better than HSN. The format is better and easier to navigate.