Honored Contributor

QVC! We make great sales people!

I was just realizing that everything I have bought from QVC these past few years has been from reading about them on these forums!

I never thought that would happen.

I used to get anything after watching but don't watch as much anymore due to not being able to tolerate the hyperness of the presentations (to put it nicely).

I always wanted to try Issac's pima cotton after reading about them here, so went and got one for a really good clearance price and love it.

Then surprisingly ordered that muk luks tsv after reading about it on here-again-really surpised how much I like these. I never would have bought or noticed without these forums.

I really do think these forums generate a lot of sales.

And whether we are critiquing something or praising it or just asking about it, it makes us look,

and many times buy.

We may be a larger part of QVC's  promotions and sales than they had thought.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC! We make great sales people!

Of course we do, and I think they know it.  I'm assuming they thought we would all meekly switch to Facebook and they could save the money they invest into this board.  Well, some of us will never go to Facebook for anything.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass,

So right!

Yes, I meant to add that not going to facebook to improve their sales or talk about QVC anything as so many have said they also are not!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Totally agree.   

Honored Contributor

@on the bay   Absolutely!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@depglass   FB just changed their name and "mission statement", too. Still not signing up.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay  I agree with you. Probably 90% of my buying comes from reading the forums.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@depglass   FB just changed their name and "mission statement", too. Still not signing up.

@Shanus  They can rename FB puppies and rainbows and I would still nerver join. Damage has already been done IMO.

Respected Contributor

The FB name has not been changed. The parent company has a new name.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just purchased the Cuddl Duds Fleece Jacket that will be the today's special Nov 1 because of a thread on this site. It has no hood!