Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC Thank You Tote

[ Edited ]

@ajsidney12 wrote:

I surprisingly, received a thank you from QVC today.  A QVC tote bag.  Thank you to the Q, for sending that to me.  It was gracious and unexpected.  And I was wondering if anyone else received one, or even maybe something different.  Happy New Year (almost)😉

@ajsidney12 , Yes I also received one !  I thought it was such a nice gesture, thank you QVC !   Happy New Year everyone 

Honored Contributor

Yes. I received my QVC tote yesterday. I honestly have no idea why. I guess I will probably use it when I go to the farmers market. 

Honored Contributor

What does the tote look like?Is it a shopping bag?

Honored Contributor

It is about 20"X13" and has a navy Q inside an orange square on the front. 

The handles and base are also navy. The rest of the bag is an ivory color. It feels like it is canvas. 

Esteemed Contributor

i received one yesterday....although i appreciate the gesture, i don't need another tote....will donate it....

Honored Contributor
@ajsydney12. There are two other threads about this so yes, quite a few others received the tote. I did not and as I posted on one of the other threads about it, these threads are like talking about a party you got invited to that others of us did not.
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your tote!  It looks like a very nice one and I hope everyone who received it enjoys the gift.  Very nice gesture on QVC's part!

Honored Contributor

I didn't get one and I'm pretty sure I won't.  I never get any freebies from QVC; it must  be because I've been with them for 30 plus years and spend a ton of money with them every year.  I did get a free Roku from ShopLC when I just mentioned that my cable station stopped showing them from 5-9pm.  Just a mention, I wasn't complaining.  About two weeks later, the Roku arrived with lovely note thanking me for being a good customer.    I actually got booted out of one of the QVC FB groups.  The mod chastised people for complaining that they didn't get a tote and actually said those people should just be happy for the people who did get them.  I at first, it was so silly.  But there were a lot of of "I didn't get one" posts.  So, I posted that people are human and no one likes to feel left out or unappreciated so perhaps the people who get them, shouldn't announce it to the group.  Perhaps they should accept it and be thankful.  Yup, booted my butt out the group for that.....LOL

Honored Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

they never send me anything and I have been buying for years

Same here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Regular Contributor

No tote bag, but received a thank you e mail from one of female executives - maybe everyone will get one of those......has been years since I received a birthday card, discount card, etc. Never anything concrete. Have been a member since 1993. Oh well life is too short to worry about things like that - when you read what goes on in the world and right here on the boards and after many mini battles with cancer,  I just finished six treatments of chemo - it isn't the day of treatment that was so bad for me, but the side effects for anywhere from 7 to 10 days after - A blessed New Year to all - sorry I got carried away...........