Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team.....This Place is Wonky

yes, got the same error message when i clicked on your link lotus!

thanks to adelina though you got your recipe. Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think I would use different dressing......probably  thinned out Blue Cheese Dressing.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just wish there was an IT Team with the same vigilance as the Customer Care Team. There is rarely a response or explanation about the programming issues which keep cropping up ... and which we keep posting about,

Example: A Susan Graver page loaded, but was completely blank.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @ Lotus and @Adelina for sharing info about Mary Beth's recipe.  I'm going to try it this week.

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know I made this recipe a couple of days ago, and it was a success!  Yummy! Yummy!  Yummy!

Here are some things I did differently:

I added a leftover grilled chicken breast--cut in small pieces.  I didn't use celery.  I used low fat mayo that has olive oil mixed in.  I added a couple extra pieces of bacon. 

We were hungry, so I didn't chill it for an hour, but it was still good.  I put the leftovers in the fridge, and it was gone yesterday when I got home from work because my husband decided to go home for lunch.  He said it was even better the next day!  He also said I should make it more often.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks wildcat fan......was it too mayonaise-y?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

@ Lotus I didn't think so, but maybe it was because I used Kraft mayo with olive oil.  The olive oil mayo, along with sugar and vinegar, had a unique taste.  I usually go for ranch dressing on salads, and this wasn't as thick/creamy as ranch.  When I was mixing it, I thought it had an unusual smell, and I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but I thought it was good.  Smiley Happy