Trusted Contributor

QVC Social Team - Good Experience

Just wanted to compliment the QVC Social Team for addressing a return issue.  It was resolved quickly....within minutes.    Thank you Anjalena.  
If you have a return question contact QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Social Team - Good Experience

I too had a good experience with the social team. I emailed them last night over a return that I hadn't received credit for. Within minutes Kinski emailed me & issued the credit.

Thank you, Kinski!!

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, i have been always satisfied whenever contacting live chat. Yes, like others there is usually a wait. However. several stores when calling ask you to wait or they will return your call.. Q chat people listen to complaints all day. Would you want their jobs?  These people work for the Q. They have rules to follow. They all do their very best to help cust. I, for one, have always been extremely satisfied with their help. A SINCERE THANK YOU TO EACH ONE!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I have also had a great experience with a return problem. 

Frequent Contributor

The Social Team is QVC's best kept secret!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also had a very good experience with the Q's Social Team when I inquired about not receiving a credit for a second scheduled easy pay which had been deducted from my account on an item which had been returned but took over a month to be updated.  The person I dealt with was extremely helpful and immediately issued me the credit I was due.