New Contributor

QVC SHIPPING - ARE THEY FOR REAL??

After nearly two years of not ordering anything from QVC, I broke down and ordered the Zumba Exhilirate set a few weeks ago when it was on backorder. My order shipped as promised last Tuesday, February 21 via UPS. Everything that I have ever ordered from QVC and was shipped UPS has come in a fairly short period of time - until NOW! I just checked my tracking number and found out that my package was scanned into our local terminal (about 5 miles from my home) around 2 AM this morning and was then turned over to the post office to be delivered. I am SO honked off because they could've had that package on a truck and had it delivered to my front door TODAY! Now the post office has it and I won't see it for at least another couple of days! The info that the UPS website gave said that it was sent to the post office "PER THE SHIPPER'S INSTRUCTIONS", meaning that they were directed by QVC to do this. Is this there normal way of shipping things by UPS now? If so, I'm not impressed! I think I could've driven to wherever it shipped from, picked it up and brought it home myself by now!!