Occasional Visitor

I'm getting QVC sites advertised on my FB feed for $39 D&B purses at "THE QVC OUTLET."  I've received 3 different ones in my newsfeed in the past hour!  Beware!

Frequent Contributor

Also for Clark's shoes SCAM site.

Honored Contributor

@MamaVanReitz @Thank you for warning people. There's a previous poster that had the same issue. Could you report it to Facebook. If it's the one with Lori Greiner in it, could you screen shot it and send the information to her on her website. 

Honored Contributor

@DaleP @Please report this to FB. It might be helpful if you screen shot the ad and see it to Clark's corporate offices. 

Respected Contributor

I report to FB each time I see these but keep seeing them so am guessing FB doesn't much care that they have scammers posting.

Valued Contributor

They seem to be copying all the sites.  I see them for QVC, LL Bean and many others.,  They use actual video or ads from the actual company.  

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC SCAM SITES

[ Edited ]

Lately the thing has been riduculous low prices for Bose radios and accessories under the QVC name.

This stuff is gravy for Facebook.  They don't care.  I wouldn't touch anything advertised there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MamaVanReitz wrote:

I'm getting QVC sites advertised on my FB feed for $39 D&B purses at "THE QVC OUTLET."  I've received 3 different ones in my newsfeed in the past hour!  Beware!

@MamaVanReitz 

Another reason I will NEVER, EVER be on FB!

Nice of you to warn people!  Helpful, so others can be on the look out.

Honored Contributor

It's simple.  QVC doesn't advertise on Facebook and so if you see those phony ads, you know they are scans.  No thinking required.  Also the prices are too low to be legit and the videos are very old.  

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@DaleP @Please report this to FB. It might be helpful if you screen shot the ad and see it to Clark's corporate offices. 

This isn't new, it's been happening for years.  Facebook knows but when they take one down, 5 more go up.  They can't keep ahead of them.