Re: QVC Please Stop Running Into the Ground Whatever the Today's Special Is!

from PATSY.I too agree about the time spent on todays special value. What really anoys me is when a host will constantly tell you  shes bought a product and is now buying one in every color and tells the producer to order it in her size(xxs)and constantly has her head down looking at the product and TRYING to model it...Really.Or when they are trying a beauty product  and are using it all over the body and the guest can barely get a word in because the host is so busy obsessing over it.Shawn is really the one who does this alot and Im as sick and tired of seeing the top of her head as Iam seeing the todays special so many timess per day.

Respected Contributor

People know the QVC programming by now.  Ccnstant complaining about airing of TSVs gets repetitive, esp from the same posters.  I always say, if you want entertainment, pick another channel.

Honored Contributor

Remember ,you are watching a channel that sells stuff, i would change the tv channel.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Besides the TSV, I felt Dooney was on too much.  Actually, I think they were on more than the TSV. 

ETA: Talking about yesterday's programming (2/4).

Honored Contributor

Did...Did...Did it sell out yet?  Go ahead....lie to me and say "Yes it did"....OMG!  I haven't watched it much today because what more can be said about a little jacket?  Since last night I've heard that it could do everything except whistle Dixie!

I can't stand it anymore!!!!!!!Image result for show me a face of people saying oh my GOD