Regular Contributor

QVC Please Hire A New Tech Director - You're Losing Long Time Customers!!!!!

Can QVC Protect Our Personal Data? - Lost Cofidence In Them

Constant website problems have made me lose cofidence in QVC's ability to protect our
personal data. I'm deleting mine out of their webite and will just re-enter each time I place an order. They need to get a new Senior Tech Director and hire someone who knows what they are doing when building and keeping up a website. It's a Cluster Mess!!

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Please Hire A New Tech Director - You're Losing Long Time Customers!!!!!

@Zefra  If you have a suggestion, you should put it in the Suggestion Forum where the Mods routinely read and pass on the suggestions, not the Community Chat forum.

Regular Contributor

Re: QVC Please Hire A New Tech Director - You're Losing Long Time Customers!!!!!

Noted, but I will put my comments where I deem appropriate.

Honored Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Good for you !!!!!'

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

LOL ... good one

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The mods will see it here.   Most people will too 

Honored Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

@Zefra

Agree! Just like everyone else does!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Anybody taking bets on how many threads there will be about this one thing?  Smiley Very Happy

But, good idea to remove your credit cards from the system.  I recommended that on a couple of the threads, as I did so a long time ago during one of their other glitch/hack/whatever it was problems.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt

I agree!

I did that when I kept getting warnings that the site wasn't secure, a couple of months ago.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

IG wrote:

@chickenbutt

I agree!

I did that when I kept getting warnings that the site wasn't secure, a couple of months ago.

Yeah, ya can't be too safe!  Smiley Happy