Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Outlets Frazer or Lancaster... Anyone Been There Recently??

@skatting44 wrote:

Sorry , no haven't been there. I used to go to the QVC outlet in Wilmington, De. It used to have tons of inventory  packed everywhere.

located at 

3226 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808 
Phone  (888) 345-5788

@skatting44 The DE outlet closed several years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella wrote:

Pre-pandemic, my daughter, sister and I would make a day trip of going to the Frazer Outlet.  It's an hour and a half away from where we live, so we would only get there two or three times a year.  Since things have improved since the pandemic started, we were thinking of maybe doing a day trip there this month.  Last time we were there was in 2019.

Has anyone been to either the Frazer or Lancaster Outlet recently, and if so, has anything changed?  Inventory well stocked?  New rules?   Any info you can provide will determine if we make the almost 2 hour trip.  

@ciao_bella I always had the same kind of day trip- I'm also the same distance to Frazer! The Classic Diner was always part of my trip. Woman Happy delish! Such fun, even if the outlets are a hit or miss.  I look forward to future Q outlet trips - probably 6 mos. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

Sorry , no haven't been there. I used to go to the QVC outlet in Wilmington, De. It used to have tons of inventory  packed everywhere.

located at 

3226 Kirkwood Hwy, Wilmington, DE 19808 
Phone  (888) 345-5788

@skatting44 The DE outlet closed several years ago.

Thanks for the FYI . I haven't been there in many years . It was located in a run down part of town so should have figured that it was closed.  The Internet still  had the address  and was listed as open on their webpage I read the one in Rehoboth beach De was closed.