Contributor

QVC NEEDS TO FIX IT'S ISSUES WITH THE WEBSITE NOT WORKING !!!!!

I used to have problems opening up "LUNCHTIME SPECIALS". Now "ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR" WILL NOT OPEN UP SO THAT WE CAN SHOP. IT'S HAPPENING FOR EVERYBODY I KNOW, NOT JUST ME. I CAN GET EVERYTHING ELSE TO WORK, INCLUDING "WATCH LIVE TV" & "LUNCHTIME SPECIALS". I ALWAYS SIT & SHOP VIA THE "ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR" TO SEE WHAT I'VE MISSED. I have never had these internet issues with the "OTHER" online shopping sites!!!!!! QVC needs to get this internet issue fixed permanently.

Contributor

Re: QVC NEEDS TO FIX IT'S ISSUES WITH THE WEBSITE NOT WORKING !!!!!

many areas are not working, including ordering. they just simply don't care. identified the problem after ordering 4 items, message received from website was that items would be processed 'later' due to 'maintenance' on the website and s&h costs were only an estimate and those costs would be finalized later....called customer service to see if they could see the order, they couldn't but they also couldn't say if the order would 'pop-up' after maintenance was completed. suggested i call my card to verify if a charge was put out for the amt. my concern was that if i ordered again, i would receive 2 and be charged twice. i couldn't seem to get her to understand that the 'pop-up' and charge to my card could occur hours from now...i would have no way to know when that would occur...ugh! i didn't reorder

Esteemed Contributor

This morning I could view everything but couldn't log on.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/28/2015 graciesmom1 said:

many areas are not working, including ordering. they just simply don't care. identified the problem after ordering 4 items, message received from website was that items would be processed 'later' due to 'maintenance' on the website and s&h costs were only an estimate and those costs would be finalized later....called customer service to see if they could see the order, they couldn't but they also couldn't say if the order would 'pop-up' after maintenance was completed. suggested i call my card to verify if a charge was put out for the amt. my concern was that if i ordered again, i would receive 2 and be charged twice. i couldn't seem to get her to understand that the 'pop-up' and charge to my card could occur hours from now...i would have no way to know when that would occur...ugh! i didn't reorder

At least you got the popup message. I didn't and I should have learned my lesson because ordering at midnight is suicide on this website. This was the second time I was ordering at midnight and nothing was showing up. No popup message, NOTHING. That occurred during the airing of the IT cosmetic show. Again, I called QVC and the standard response, the one that you received. The orders finally appeared, but I will never order anything again at the stroke of midnight online from QVC.

Honored Contributor

I really don't think that SCREAMING will help. Nothing else has.

Earlier this morning I couldn't log in. It kept saying that my email address was not legit. Wondered at first if I had been kicked off or something then, trying a few things, realized it was just this site.

It's always been quirky and probably always will be so, at some point, most of us have just accepted that. It's not like WE can fix it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I know they were closed for maintenance early this morning. Every time they do this, a calamity befalls the website.

I myself have had trouble with sign in, password and the darn credit card site. Don't get me started. I have to re register every time I check my QVC account