Honored Contributor

Re: QVC MODS...DAY #2...QVC FORUM PAGES FREEZING, UNRESPONSIVE OR DEAD SLOW!!!

One weird aspect of the trouble -  yesterday I had no problems at all.  Today I do.  And that just makes so sense at all.

Esteemed Contributor

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Super Contributor

I disagree..as a longtime lurker on these Boards, until finally posting, they have never run this slowly....especially for this long a period. I think there's too much extra "stuff" added to these Boards now, but the site can't handle it. (hearts, flowers, etc. etc)...jmho...
Super Contributor

I agree...plus when people Quote entire posts within their own posts.....ugh...
....and to top it off, their post says, "I agree"....lol
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I gave up trying to post here with our

computer.  It's not too bad with my ipad but it's 

still slower than usual.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

my guess is is that because there has been a long holiday weekend that the forums IT department has only very few, if any, employees around to take care of the problem. i have faith that this will all be fixed tomorrow sometime. i am not having any problems on the shopping part of the site at all.

the forums are run/set up by LITHIUM so i am not sure how much of this problem is theirs rather than from the qvc end.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

my guess is is that because there has been a long holiday weekend that the forums IT department has only very few, if any, employees around to take care of the problem. i have faith that this will all be fixed tomorrow sometime. i am not having any problems on the shopping part of the site at all.

the forums are run/set up by LITHIUM so i am not sure how much of this problem is theirs rather than from the qvc end.

Guess again. It started before Labor Day and is still at it. I'd say get rid of LITHIUM. LITHIUM needs to go back to the drawing board. I'm thinking of sueing them for my frustration.

Maybe if there weren't so bloody many options, the pages could move faster. But I doubt it. Even when I float pages to the top of one topic, it seldom works. I found out you have to be signed in for it to work. But next time, it doesn't work. And when I go to a topic now, it doesn't show me the first or last post, it shows me one in the middle~it'll make a person crazy.