Respected Contributor

QVC MODS...DAY #2...QVC FORUM PAGES FREEZING, UNRESPONSIVE OR DEAD SLOW!!!

What is going on with the QVC forum???  This is the second day you can barely read a post without the pages freezing or becoming unresponsive.  If you're lucky, you might get to read a post, but had to wait forever for it to load.  Some people are still having issues with jumping pages as well.  

The QVC techs NEED to get their act together.  It's been far too long, since the "new and better" system has been launched, for it not to work properly.   All the technical bugs should have been worked out by now.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC MODS...DAY #2...QVC FORUM PAGES FREEZING, UNRESPONSIVE OR DEAD SLOW!!!

I am having the same problems! And just to reply to this post, it took a full minute for this reply box to appear! Please fix these issues so we can post and read again without delays. Thank you! Woman Frustrated

QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone, Sorry for the problems with the forum. We've reported it and hope to have it fixed shortly. Thanks for letting us know and for your patience.  Cindy

Honored Contributor

It's been knocking me off, too.  I keep checking back to see if it's better and so far ... nope.  Maybe they don't want us chatting this weekend.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I'll throw my hat in the griping ring, also. I'm running a 35mbps connection usually don't have to wait on nothing on any site. this site is like being on dial up.    I got time to go to bathroom , get a drink, check on my cake and I come back and my whirly gig is still a -twirling.  sheesh

Esteemed Contributor

Make me number 5 to note that pages, when they do load which takes forever this weekend, are even more jumpy than usual. Twice this morning I had to close QVC and reopen in another tab as the home page was just stuck and nothing was loading at all. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Have been coming to these boarfds for 15 years plus. This is nothing new - it happens and will continue to happen, unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

They need to cut down on those boards that has all those pictures big ol' downloads that's got to bog up the works. amazing, people have time to sit there and upload 100's of pics a day.

Honored Contributor

also still having major problems......i am using firefox on a laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein