Esteemed Contributor

I saw Clark's shoes that I liked and decided to order them.  Unfortunately every color except black had already been sold out but that was okay, I needed a pair in black.  I waited many days for them to arrive and when they finally got here I was so excited while opening the package.

What did my eyes behold when I finally opened the box?  A pair of shoes that had no resemblance whatsoever to what I ordered.  I couldn't believe. my eyes.  So, now someone will be knocking on my door come Monday to collect the mistake and once they arrive to wherever they are going, the shoes I ordered will be sent.  Hopefully this time they will be what I ordered. 

I wish they would send the packages via UPS rather than USPS simply because with UPS they are delivered right to my door.  I have my reasons for preferring it that way.  Anyway, I will now patiently wait, again, for my order.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma : Totally agree.Once UPS hands the package over to USPS just add a few extra days for delivery. I prefer UPS delivery.

Honored Contributor

I prefer UPS deliver too because UPS delivers right to my door. My regular USPS carrier, the one who delivers packages, only comes to the front door.  You buzz him in and and stands at the front door and waits for us to come down.  Granted, we live ground level so it just means going up 8 steps but "delivery" means to my residence.  UPS, FEDEX, Amazon all come to my front door.  I don't mind the extra 2-3 days when UPS hands the package off to USPS.  I'm happy and thankful for the quick deliver I get.