Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Host Dan Wheeler Asks For Prayers For His Ill Wife

It's his new normal

Sad.

Honored Contributor

it has been sad.......all of his posts. you could really feel his heart breaking.

hopefully getting back to work will keep him occupied and busy. i thought he was going to take a long break, but i guess he changed his mind. it will be nice seeing him on air again.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

it has been sad.......all of his posts. you could really feel his heart breaking.

hopefully getting back to work will keep him occupied and busy. i thought he was going to take a long break, but i guess he changed his mind. it will be nice seeing him on air again.

Time and keeping busy is the best for him.  He'll be ok, but it'll take time...... Woman Sad

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Going back to work will probably be OK if not good. It will be going home after work that will hurt. My best wishes to him. That too, shall pass.

Honored Contributor

Back on @QVC tonight at 6pm ET tonight with my good friend @Dan Hughes QVC. Hope you can join us. Thanks for your prayers!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I really like watching Dan - he always gives a thorough presentation and is kind and polite.  I've been a QVC customer for almost 30 years now so I know all the hosts.  I didn't know until somebody called today that something had happened.......my condolences to you Dan - God Bless.

Honored Contributor

12/7/15 kelsey wheeler, dans daughter, wrote a beautiful letter to heaven. it brought tears to my eyes.......

https://kelbwheeler.wordpress.com/2015/12/07/a-letter-to-heaven/

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

12/7/15 kelsey wheeler, dans daughter, wrote a beautiful letter to heaven. it brought tears to my eyes.......

https://kelbwheeler.wordpress.com/2015/12/07/a-letter-to-heaven/

OMG, that was so beautiful and feeling.  I'm crying like a baby.  Beth must've been such a wonderful mother and wife.

I noticed Dan wearing his wedding ring.  The whole family must be in such a hard way right now.  I wish them all the best and anything they can do to ease the pain and void.

Thanks for sharing this, @sunshine45.   It was a beautiful tribute and Kelsey made her parents proud.

Honored Contributor

you are welcome @Deb1010again

you could just feel that that came from the heart. it is good that they seem to be such a close knit family......that will mean everything as they move forward in their lives.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Sunshine.  Kelsey expresses herself so well - Very touching tribute.