Trusted Contributor

I agree with everyone else, don't let them rip you off!!! It's your money and something is fishy, make them research it for you. 

Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@biskeefeathers wrote:

a mystery! Can't wait to find out what happens.

LOL

Me either!

Good luck @Annabellethecat66 

Now we are all dying to know how this can be resolved!

But once again, do NOT dismiss the mods!  They are the 'elite' of the C/S team as far as MANY of us here are concerned!!!

If your phone call gets you no where....get the mods involved in this mystery.  I have a LOT of faith in them getting to the bottom of this!

@RespectLife 

I agree! The Mods are very helpful with solving mysteries like this! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Venezia QVC gift cards are sold in stores also. I see them at Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Venezia QVC gift cards are sold in stores also. I see them at Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc.

you can even buy them at the post office!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@DJs mom  - In that case, if they were bought in a physical retail store, they could very well have been adulterated.  It's been in the news a lot lately.  If that's what happened, there isn't anything QVC could do about it.

However, they should still be able to track when and on what the card was used.  Since the item would likely have been shipped, it should be a police matter and investigation for theft.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@sunshine45  yes, I have seen them at my local post office also.

Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@sunshine45  yes, I have seen them at my local post office also.

I've seen them for sale there too @sunshine45 @DJs mom @Venezia .

@Annabellethecat66 

What did you find out about your gift cards?

Trusted Contributor

I gave a Petco gift card to my gd for C'mas. It did not work when she used if. I had to take the card and receipt in to the store. They could not figure out why it did not work and finally gave her a new one.  Had I not kept the receipt I would have been SOL.

Honored Contributor

@biskeefeathers  Remember I'd cut them up.....then after reading everyone's posts, I dug them out of the trash and taped them together.

They're sitting here on the table in front of me and I STILL haven't checked on them.

I've been busy ummm (working on a problem a friend is having)....I need to call when I'm not in a state where I want to put my hands around someone's throat!  I think it's called 'calm' (which I'm not feeling right now).

I appreciate you checking up on me/it.  I am amazing at ignoring a problem I should look into.  Not bragging, just facing up to my 'issues'.

I will call though.  Right now I have on my iphone 5 things I need to do that keeps popping up.  One (the dentist) has been popping up for a few months now....(see what I mean).

Super Contributor

This is an ongoing problem with QVC. I couldnt use mine either, this is alarming, it is fraud in the first degree to do this. Mine also said funds used and I KNEW they were not and I raised a stink and got my 50.00. I have seen many complaints about this and they better watch it or they could get a class action. Third party admin of cards, I guess that third party is using the money ?