Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Forum "Hall of Fame" topics

Everyone has their likes and dislikes. In my case, I skip past cartoons and animals, but that's a preference. Sometimes, it upsets me when someone goes to a topic they dislike and are vocal about it. It happens often with CIJ. If you think it is dumb, skip on by, but don't spoil the fun for those who enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

LOL dont remember the toast, but i DO remember the religious grilled cheese. lol

A topic about religious grilled cheese? I missed that, sounds kind of strange. Were people arguing about about the shape of a sandwich? 

@teganslaw 

an image of a religious figure in the grilled cheese sandwich. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Prayers needed..............   I truly feel blessed to be part of a group that feel we can come and ask for prayers and Know Without A Doubt they were said.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Multiple posts about the same thing. 

Ex.  Jane Doe, a famous actress dies.  There will be 5+ people that start a topic about it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

Shop, I don't remember the "packing peanuts" thread, but I do remember a hilarious, long-running thread about the "Barn Coat" that showed up regularly on the Clearance Sales for many years. It might have been a Denim & Co item.

JodyNC always claimed she had finally purchased the last one, if I remember correctly.

I think it was Jessica Holbrook or something like that; wasn't it?

@Burnsite 

Esteemed Contributor

"Jane Doe" died.

Never heard of her.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I love the deer pictures and any other animal pictures that are shown.  I love animals and they make me happy when I'm feeling down.

@luvmybeetle 

I agree I love animals and enjoy the animal photos!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

People that complain about threads/posts about hosts/QVC shows-----Here's a suggestion for "host's fans"----skip the thread---Some of the comments and complaints about other posters are worse than the critiques on the hosts/shows

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Threads or posts that are important to the one writing should be respected. 

There's always the option of skipping those posts that offend you.

Asking questions about makeup, fashion, pets , Q service, etc. is expected. That's the purpose of dividing it into separate forums. I just go to the next forum if I find something I'd rather not read or have a comment to make.

Most of us were quite miffed when there was an announcement that this platform would be discontinued completely. I'm happy it's still here.

@Shanus 

download (2).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Hosts talking too much about themselves no not the product

Sooooo many pajamas