Honored Contributor

QVC FREE S&H day...what did you order?

[ Edited ]

I ordered:

A378218 - Isaac Mizrahi set of 2 floral & stripe t-shirts - navy multi/medium

I especially love the floral top in the navy multi set...very vintage looking...40's-60's.

A375860 - Denim & Co pull on 5 pocket capri's - dark wash/small

I already have a pair in the medium and wanted a pair in the light wash but they are sold out, so I thought it was smart to get a size small while they were still in stock since they are *on sale* with FREE S&H. I'll have them when I reach my goal weight Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC FREE S&H day...what did you order?

Too much- LOL! 

Because of the weather we're having a lazy day and I'm watching David's show. I ordered the silicone baking mats and mini wood spurtles. THEN went back and ordered the collapsible dish drainer I've wanted.

I still plan to look at some other things I've been thinking about.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of ordering a small freezer.  I live alone.  But I feel like my side by side freezer just doesn't hold enough.

I make spaghetti sauce, lasagna, beef soup, etc and freeze it in a lock and lock thing, but I run out of space.

I also like ice cream bars, etc.  There just isn't enough space.  I wouldn't have to go to the store as often if I had a little more space for freezing.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the mini griddle set, the Big Deal baking mats, the natural spurtles and the appliance pads.  

Guess I got carried away today, but a free shipping day is the day to do it!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

i may not be done yet.....LOL

ordered all lunchtime specials because the deals were good, PLUS free shipping, PLUS 6% cash back at topcashback.com.

Cook's Essentials Cast-Iron Elite 10" Pie Pan with Lifter

Ryka Stretch Knit Slide Demi-Wedges - Nanette

THACKER Leather Clutch with Ring Handle - Nolita

G.I.L.I. Rib Knit Long-Sleeve Sweater with StudDetail

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Instant Pot

Josie Maran argan lip scrub pencils

Honored Contributor

K49401, it's a cast iron pie pan with lifter.  It has great reviews, and can be used on the stovetop as well as the oven. It's 10 " so I figure I can roast a couple of chicken breasts among other things, as well as pie. It is on clearance and comes in several colors, I got green . 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

THanks for bringing to my attention.  I need some Purity but forgot when free ship last week.

Honored Contributor

Nothing.  QVC treats HI & AK customers like red-headed step-children.  We don't get free shipping, not even discounted shipping & $3.50 is not an option...EVER.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I got an Isaac kelly green cardigan sweater that I have been eyeballin' since Maribeth wore it during a VPH show this week....