Honored Contributor

@brii wrote:

@Preds wrote:

I'm thinking of posting on another board.  It's a soap opera board ... not one that generated from here ... I don't think!  Can I get permission from everyone here to do that?  I really want to comment on that board, but I don't want y'all to feel insulted if I do.  I promise not to mention any names ... just the nuts on the show ... or maybe the posters on THAT board.  Is that okay with everyone?

NO! Not a soap opera board. 

they're too dramatic and they make a big deal out of everything.  People are always lying, dying, coming back to life, having affairs - it's too scandalous.

What?  Soap operas are not RL?  Oh the tragedy!  There I was thinking that everyone ran around in heels and lingerie tops in the dead of winter.

LOL!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@brii wrote:

@Preds wrote:

I'm thinking of posting on another board.  It's a soap opera board ... not one that generated from here ... I don't think!  Can I get permission from everyone here to do that?  I really want to comment on that board, but I don't want y'all to feel insulted if I do.  I promise not to mention any names ... just the nuts on the show ... or maybe the posters on THAT board.  Is that okay with everyone?

NO! Not a soap opera board. 

they're too dramatic and they make a big deal out of everything.  People are always lying, dying, coming back to life, having affairs - it's too scandalous.

What?  Soap operas are not RL?  Oh the tragedy!  There I was thinking that everyone ran around in heels and lingerie tops in the dead of winter.

LOL!

Of course

When they wake up, they have perfect hair and makeup too.  What a life...LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: @QVC Community Team

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the kind words and good wishes, Cakers, and I send them back to (((you))).  Things aren't peachy in everyone's world.  We've all gone through so many difficult times in our personal lives, and I do wish we could see more empathy and compassion here (I know, a pipe dream or that "fool's paradise" we hear about).  Thanks for the explanation.  I just know after I started posting here and I saw the way things were brought here from other forums I knew then that I'd never be a part of that -- some of it was too serious, obviously deep-rooted, and thankfully not a part of my world.  So I've kept it that way -- out of my world -- but that's not a judgment of others making their choices.  The trouble is, even those of us not involved in those clearly painful, totally unresolved conflicts would get dragged into them repeatedly when they were brought to threads here.  That's just no fun, and sometimes it's hurtful,  and it appears it's growing worse now.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Re: @QVC Community Team

[ Edited ]

I have no clue bri.   It was posted on Viewpoints first then reposted at DWD.....and stayed there for days....even though their rules stated it was not allowed.

Perhaps the same way BPT is saying.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of pot stirring

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

What started as a question to the moderators in the original post seems to have morphed into some infighting. 

I wonder if the mods are sitting back and eating popcorn.

Image result for deer eating popcorn

Thank you birdmama. I ask a question of the moderators, specifically addressed to the moderators.

What I got was a response from everybody but the moderators. I won't be returning to this thread.

@QVC Community Team- Please remove this thread.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Wow, just wow.  

I wrote a long reply, but just w.o.w.

Haters are gonna hate.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

I have no clue bri.   It was posted on Viewpoints first then reposted at DWD.....and stayed there for days....even though their rules stated it was not allowed.

Perhaps the same way BPT is saying.

Wow is all I can say.

That's just so wrong...

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Wow, just wow.  

I wrote a long reply, but just w.o.w.

Haters are gonna hate.

pretty much sums it up.

gonna

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No!   It's NOT okay ... you have to keep your butt here and endure this insanity just like I and others do ... seems like everybody and their brother came out to weigh in on this ... things must be slow elsewhere.  Smiley Indifferent