Respected Contributor

QVC, COME ON w/ the shipping!!!!!!

July 5 I ordered a set of stack rings.....it took 4 days for the order to get to 'processing' on 7/9. On the 12th it was given to a UPS center in North Carolina. It has been in Georgia for the last 2 days....What is the problem??? I get items from many other places very quickly!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC, COME ON w/ the shipping!!!!!!

Seriously, the banner up at the top of the page for months has not made it better........ they said sorryq

Honored Contributor

My orders have been shipping in 2 days; jewelry may be slower.  UPS doesn' t move an inch on week-ends unless a truch is en route before it starts.  Is this an emergency?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Why continue to shop where you are unhappy with their service.  I get things delivered from other places quicker and others longer.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 ...no it is probably not an emergency...but it is a long time to be sitting in one place AND the order was placed early July, I'd be irked as well.  Their banner about sorry does not cut it any longer.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

July 5 I ordered a set of stack rings.....it took 4 days for the order to get to 'processing' on 7/9. On the 12th it was given to a UPS center in North Carolina. It has been in Georgia for the last 2 days....What is the problem??? I get items from many other places very quickly!!!

I know, it's beyond ridiculous how this has continued for so long. Totally agree and 'get' the frustration...I honestly cannot think of another online retailer where it takes this long to receive the items. I have orders coming from Target, Old Navy, JCP and eBay and they're all shipping quickly, and tracking shows will be in my hands in 2-4 days. 

⚓️
Contributor

I agree—they ship much slower than other retailers, especially considering they charge shipping per item.