Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

I am afraid this will put an end to the great prices, free shipping, and discount codes, which I greatly appreciate. 

@catwhisperer

For QVC or HSN?????    For QVC it might provide them an opportunity to get some NEW products!

@fortune...I was referring to HSN. I rarely buy from QVC.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

So now it will be Susan Graver all the time every day on three channels--HSN, QVC, and QVC2.  I'm so glad we don't have to miss a minute of her motor mouth.

Respected Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

I am afraid this will put an end to the great prices, free shipping, and discount codes, which I greatly appreciate. 

@catwhisperer

For QVC or HSN?????    For QVC it might provide them an opportunity to get some NEW products!

@fortune...I was referring to HSN. I rarely buy from QVC.

@catwhisperer

Oh.  I never watch HSN.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

One of the first things that popped into my mind when I heard the news was will any of the current QVC hosts want to re-locate to FL and work at HSN and vice Versa. 

@gidgetgh

I hope not! And I doubt that will happen any more than it did before. I can't think of any Q hosts I'd like to see at HSN. I can't imagine any host at HSN wanting to go to the Q. 

Valued Contributor

HSN values me as a customer. Everytime I buy something, even if it's $20, I get an email for a coupon code, free shipping, flash deals and so on.

I just got a $10 coupon to download the HSN app and used it for a $20 Tweak'd item with free shipping, so $10 for a jar of face/body cream from Dennis Simione. 

QVC does not send me any offers at all and their merchanise is overpriced. How many times can we see an IT show? or LOGO? 

How does a parent company compete with its own companies and keep them separate and viable? If the marketing department sees how good something works for one company and doesn't use the technique for the other, don't they think customers will switch?

Amazing that QVC has 3 stations and yet show the same garbage day in and day out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@TexasMom1 wrote:

Maybe HSN will teach QVC how to run its warehouse more efficiently. Not counting on it. 

@TexasMom1 I hope not.  After the debacle HSN had last year with its own warehouse.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe: well you almost, but I did! Had to clean iPad screen!🤓 Southern Bee 

New Contributor

Just heard about it on the evening news. It should be interesting. I much prefer the quality and range of goods on QVC. I hope that this doesn't change.

Respected Contributor

I remember the break-up of Bell Telephone because they had the monopoly and everyone said it's better for the customer to have more competition (more phone companies).  So now we are going back to big monopolies in a big way.  Amazon buying supermarkets, etc.

Personally I would prefer Bell Telephone back, but have more competition among other enterprises.

Trusted Contributor

This news is actually making me about half sick. I see HSN morphing into QVC meaning all that I love about HSN will be gone. I just have a feeling this will not be good and my beloved HSN will be no more. 

So not happy about this.....