Frequent Contributor

Time will tell how things go and change.  Hope for the best.

Honored Contributor

Big news on the boards

Valued Contributor

I don't watch HSN often and for that matter not the Q that often either but I was flipping thru a week ago and saw the cutest little guy as host on HSN. Can't remember his name but I would only hope they bring him over to the Q and lessen the time Rick and the two Dans get on air time. He was pleasant to the eye and the ear. I could only hope.

Respected Contributor

Maybe QVC will take a page from HSN's playback and offer more free shipping deals.  That certainly would encourage me to consider buying more often.

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

HSN values me as a customer. Everytime I buy something, even if it's $20, I get an email for a coupon code, free shipping, flash deals and so on.

I just got a $10 coupon to download the HSN app and used it for a $20 Tweak'd item with free shipping, so $10 for a jar of face/body cream from Dennis Simione. 

QVC does not send me any offers at all and their merchanise is overpriced. How many times can we see an IT show? or LOGO? 

How does a parent company compete with its own companies and keep them separate and viable? If the marketing department sees how good something works for one company and doesn't use the technique for the other, don't they think customers will switch?

Amazing that QVC has 3 stations and yet show the same garbage day in and day out. 

I just received a discount birthday code from HSN. QVC? Nothing.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

NO!!!!!!! 

@catwhisperer

My thought, too. They better not mess up all the good deals at HSN. 

HSN & HSN2...+ 3 QVC channels! Can there possibly be enough cwap on the planet to sell on 5 channels and the other shopping channels, too? Geeeeez.

Trusted Contributor

I am watching The List with Colleen Lopez and she just told a caller to hold on so they could get her information to send her a little something special to show their appreciation. 

They have been doing this all through their 40th birthday celebration because they are acutely aware being appreciated goes a long way with customers. 

Honored Contributor

Does HSN have Blogs and Forums? Will they be merged and we'll inherit some new "friends"? 😜

Honored Contributor

Poor mods !

Honored Contributor

So that's why 5 new hosts were hired. Wonder if new hosts will be hired at HSN and who will be left after the deck is shuffled?