Respected Contributor

So Ms. Runyon is once again an employee of QVC ... interesting.  What's next, an EVINE buyout~?

Respected Contributor

My first reaction was Yuck!

Please don't ruin HSN the way you ruined QVC.Smiley Frustrated

Regular Contributor

Re: QVC Buys HSN

[ Edited ]

I'm wondering if they're going to keep the Florida  production operation.

Valued Contributor

$2.1 Billion ... !

Look for price hikes in QVC's products to pay for this acquisition.

Frequent Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

My first reaction was Yuck!

Please don't ruin HSN the way you ruined QVC.Smiley Frustrated

My thoughts exactly.

Honored Contributor

oh great, probably means I will never get another coupon code for money off or offer free shipping as regularly from HSN again. Fortunately I only buy Tweak-d from there and they usually have a good deal every few months, or, at least, they DID. 

Honored Contributor

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- QVC's corporate owner is buying longtime rival Home Shopping Network for 105 million easy payments of $19.99.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- QVC's corporate owner is buying longtime rival Home Shopping Network for 105 million easy payments of $19.99.

Hands down post of the day @Preds, I almost spit my peanut snack across the room! . . . . 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Interesting...wonder how the HSN staff/hosts are reacting? I always thought there was some "business" competition between the two companies.  Every so often, words would slip out from the HSN hosts and vendors...

What about all the past QVC vendors who are now HSN vendors -- Perlier, Birkenstock, Joy Mangano, Smashbox and many others???  Am sure they moved over for a reason...now all are back at QVC???

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mellie32 wrote:

Dear QVC, 

Great move buying HSN.  Now your next great move should be OFFERING FREE SHIPPING LIKE EVERY OTHER COMPANY ON THE PLANET.  And maybe --- just maybe -- not taking 8,000 days to process an order.  Mmmmk?  Thanks.

Sincerely, 

A frustrated consumer who loves buying beauty products at QVC, but doesn't any longer because of your shipping prices and problems.

@Mellie32

Well said!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum