Trusted Contributor

Maybe it has been happening for a while and I just haven't noticed but today I am seeing ads on various web pages I frequent for QVC items I looked at recently(today actually).  Is this new or have I not paid attention to them?

Honored Contributor

I know I've seen their commercials on TV.....

Valued Contributor

I am seeing QVC ads pop up now on my home page and of items I recently looked at. I thought they had a secure site. I am beginning to wonder now if they sell or give away our info.

Honored Contributor

@nomar wrote:

I am seeing QVC ads pop up now on my home page and of items I recently looked at. I thought they had a secure site. I am beginning to wonder now if they sell or give away our info.

@nomar......The Q does keep track of where you look....  And, others outside the Q can come on here and read what is being posted.  Example.....if you mention having pain....you may receive an email from a company that handles pain medications, or just like today I had a phone call...."don't hang up, this call is regarding the pain you have been suffering from....etc."  I hung up, and then a little later the phone rang again and it was from that same caller and had already put her on call block.