Honored Contributor

QVC 3% EARN-BACK ON FRIDAY PURCHASES

I didn't realize till today that the Q will refund 3% back of your purchase to your account if you shop on Friday.

At first I thought, oh, goodie.  However, then realized that on a $30 purchase, that would be a 90 cent refund.

I'm trying to cultivate an attitude of appreciation, for even the small things.  So, small yay!  But c'mon, QVC,  want to try for 5, or maybe even go-for-broke 10%?!  

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC 3% EARN-BACK ON FRIDAY PURCHASES

@Oznell wrote:

I didn't realize till today that the Q will refund 3% back of your purchase to your account if you shop on Friday.

At first I thought, oh, goodie.  However, then realized that on a $30 purchase, that would be a 90 cent refund.

I'm trying to cultivate an attitude of appreciation, for even the small things.  So, small yay!  But c'mon, QVC,  want to try for 5, or maybe even go-for-broke 10%?!  

@Oznell , is that on a Q Card?

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell Definitely Qcard/Qvc could do better.  

I ordered a new phone a couple weeks ago & totally misread the deal that week - so I ordered it on Thursday but Friday would have been a credit to my account & I think last Friday was one spent so much $ so Qvc would give them a Cheryl's cookie gift.  

Guess we need to stay tuned this Sunday as some kind of surprise is being teased - could it be free shipping?

Super Contributor

The current rebate on TopCashback is already 10%. Ever since I learned about this website, I stopped using Mr Rebates.

Honored Contributor

Oh, yes, @noodleann ,  I should have said it's on the Q Card.

Esteemed Contributor

I've learned over the past year or so that I'm not a very good online shopper! I don't care about earning rebates, especially from companies that I haven't heard of before. These rebate companies are making $$ on their programs....seems to be the new thing. If it works for some, then it's a good deal, I guess.