Frequent Contributor

Why are some Host only on QVC2?  

Honored Contributor

I didn't notice that there are only certain hosts that work Q2, if I'm not mistaken, they rotate the hosts, new comers and senior hosts. I do see Nancy on Q2 quite a bit, but I do see her on Q main channel too.

Respected Contributor

Somebody has to mind the store over there.🤣😂

Respected Contributor

I have wondered the same thing.  Some of the hosts who were on QVC main are now only on Q2.  Maybe it is their preference or maybe not. 

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I didn't notice that there are only certain hosts that work Q2, if I'm not mistaken, they rotate the hosts, new comers and senior hosts. I do see Nancy on Q2 quite a bit, but I do see her on Q main channel too.

Katie McGee, Gabrielle Kerr, and Nancy Hornback are never on QVC main any more.  Katie and Gavrielle used to be on QVC main until this past January.  Now they are back on Q2 only.

Honored Contributor

In many jobs, newcomers and relative newcomers don't have as much say as veteran employees do, so maybe that's why.  Truthfully, it doesn't mean much to me in any way that would encourage the company to change the way they assign hosts  -  I'm a product buyer, not a host buyer.

Years ago when Lisa R was still working QVC, I did tune in to see her.  Best and worst part of that is that I have a huge collection of pearls.  (Now even she could not sell me one!)

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Katie McGee, Gabrielle Kerr, and Nancy Hornback are never on QVC main any more.  Katie and Gavrielle used to be on QVC main until this past January.  Now they are back on Q2 only.

I agree......the one good thing is now i turn to Q2 more often because i prefer the those hosts and Antonella has been on Q2 very often also and besides Katie, Gabrielle K., Nancy i enjoy Antonella too............and at times Mary

D. is there also..................i think it is the more enjoyable channel at this point!