Honored Contributor

QVC $10 discount for healthcare workers and teachers

not sure if this has been posted or not already? hope some of you can use it......my daughter was able to get the egift card and will probably use it tomorrow during free shipping day.

QVC wants to thank all the hard-working teachers and healthcare workers for their dedication and service with a $10 QVC eGift card reward. Simply follow the instructions to verify your occupation as a teacher or healthcare worker and receive your $10 QVC eGift card. It's our way of expressing how much we appreciate you! (Don't you just love discounts?)

The ID.me verification process makes it quick and easy for teachers and healthcare workers to verify their occupation and apply for their reward. Just follow our step-by-step directions above and start shopping. It's that simple! We hope you enjoy this little treat from all of us at QVC.

Group Discount — QVC.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Re: QVC $10 discount for healthcare workers and teachers

[ Edited ]

Just got mine...thanks for the tip!

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 Thanks for posting this.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 Thank you!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

Before, I login to ID Me  can anyone say what other info is needed , such as Nurses license #    and is this info saved  ?

Respected Contributor

Apparently it doesn't apply to retired nurses but thanks for the info

Esteemed Contributor

I just got a 10 dollar off card from HSN, to be used numerous times until Oct 31.  Purchase has to be 50 .  I,m using mine on Andrew now.