Esteemed Contributor

QUOTES THAT SAY EXACTLY WHAT I LOVE YOU MEANS

[ Edited ]

1.   How love feels:  "I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes."

2.   What you learn from love:  "All, everything that I understand I Love."   

3.   Why love matters:  "I'm much more me when I am with you."

4.   How love colors your world:  The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.

5.   Love is giving:  "To love is nothing.  To be loved is something.  But to love and be loved, that's everything."

6.   Love is blind:  " I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you.  Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."

7.   Love is unselfish:  In order to be happy oneself, it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.

8.   Love does not judge:  "There's no substitute for a great love who says, "No matter what is wrong with you, you're welcome at my table."

9.   Love arouses and grows:  I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.

10.   It only takes one: "Once I knew you I never wanted to know anyone else."

11.   When love lights up your phone:  "You are my favorite notification."

12.   We fight, we kiss, we hug, we talk, we argue, we trust, we laugh, we smile, we love...That's us.

13.   Love can turn a bad day into a perfect one.  "Talking to you makes my day."

14.   When you go through life together:  "I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together."

15.   When your love is bigger than this Earth: I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QUOTES THAT SAY EXACTLY WHAT I LOVE YOU MEANS

Love love 11 and 12 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

How very wonderful to read these quotes, makes me 

feel so happy.

I will share them with my dearly loved hubby.

@Lindsays Grandma thanks so much for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I I LOVE this collection, and #5 is so special to me! It touched my heart, as so many of your quotes do! When I saw the name of this post, I couldn't wait to peek in, because I knew I would leave here feeling better than I did before I came in. #15 is simply BEAUTIFUL!😊💖

~~~All we need is LOVE💖