Esteemed Contributor

I found these quotes from the ladies of Twitter through HuffPost, names have been left out.

1.   I don't hold grudges.  I just choose to permanently like people less.

2.   I'm going on a date I think regardless of the gender, the other person should pay. This is rooted in the fact that I don't want to pay.

3.   A fun thing about grocery shopping when everyone is wearing masks is that half the people look like they're about to perform surgery and the other half look like they're about to rob a stagecoach.

4.   Men are addicted to being asleep when you are awake.

5.   High school football players really like "ima win this game for you baby" and then lose 65-7.

6.   I'm always struck by the unbridled optimism of conspiracy theorists.  They have seemingly never tried to keep a dozen people quiet while planning a surprise party.

7.   The easiest way to ruin my evening is to be rude to me one time four years ago.

8.   The problem with Netflix recommendations is they assume I like a show just because I watched 13 hours of it.

9.   Your 7th grade English teacher scars you and your 11th grade English teacher heals you - that's how it goes I don't make the rules.

10.   My Close Friends list is for only my most enduring friendships and also ten people I've never spoken to but I think they're good friends too.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Number 4  is soooo funny, but number 3 is HILARIOUS, and soooo true😂😂😂 Whew!

I'm glad I checked my screen one last time before signing off. Have a great night!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

#4 is true

Honored Contributor

Some of these tweeters are pretty witty, @Lindsays Grandma !