Esteemed Contributor

1.  I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.

2.   A wise man can learn from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

3.   If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.

4.   Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.

5.   Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.

6.   Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.

7.   To hell with circumstances; create opportunities.

8.   The more we value things, the less we value ourselves.

9.   Real living is living for others.

10.   Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.

11.   Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man.  But  sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.

12.   If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.

13.   Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do.

14.   The successful warrior is the average man with laser-like focus.

15.   Be happy, but never satisfied.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Number five is my favorite but all quotes are have meaning.  Thanks for your welcome wisdom!

Honored Contributor

#13...as a student of the Word of God, this really resonates with me.  Knowing what the Bible says is not enough...living & applying it to my life & circumstances every day is what results in growing up spiritually and glorifying the Lord.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I’ll take #14 

Thank you!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QUOTES BY BRUCE LEE

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  Whew! #2, 8 and 9  are definite winners.!! I LOVE #4--"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one". That should be a daily mantra, and is my favorite of your insightful quotes! I cannot imagine what my life would be like these days without prayer, and don't want to find out.😁 

Bruce Lee was a very wise man it seams.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

As always, thank you for posting these.

#1, 2 & 6, are the ones I love, the others are great too!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QUOTES BY BRUCE LEE

[ Edited ]