Esteemed Contributor

QUOTES ABOUT ATTITUDE AND LIFE

1.   Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude toward us.

2.   If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.

3.   The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

4.   Life always has many things to bring you down.  But, what can really bring you down is your attitude.

5.   With a new attitude everything can change, make it how you want it to be, staying mad?. why do that...Give yourself a break, laugh about it and you'll see that life become what you make it.

6.   It's your attitude at the beginning of a task more than anything else that will determine your success or failure.

7.   You know it comes down to this - We can't change our circumstances but we can choose our attitude, we can't control others but we can control ourselves.

8.   MAINTAINING the right attitude is easier than REGAINING the right attitude.

9.   When you are faced with a problem, adapt the attitude that you can and will solve it.

10.   Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

LIFE

11.   The only person you are destined to be is the person you decided to be.

12.  Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.  Live the life you have imagined.

13.   Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear.

14.   We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

15.   When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down 'happy'.  They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.

16.   When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that opened for us.

17.   Plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.

18.   Life doesn't run away from nobody.  Life runs at people.

19.   There are two educations.  One should teach us how to make a living and the other how to live.

20.   A man who gives you less than what he has to give is telling you what he thinks of you, and what he thinks of himself.   

And remember; The happiest people in life are the givers not the receivers.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: QUOTES ABOUT ATTITUDE AND LIFE

These are the best ever!!  The world would be a better place if everyone followed these!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

These are the best ever!!  The world would be a better place if everyone followed these!!

@Pook ...The sad thing about that is it will never happen.  I honestly believe many people know how, they just don't believe it would help.  Wouldn't it be amazing if everyone started treating everyone else with kindness, respect, caring, etc.  What a beautiful world it would be, one can dream...

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

I love these.

I have always loved #15.. that quote is from John Lennon..

Esteemed Contributor

Truth in all of those.  Thank you for doing these threads. They make my day. ❤️🙏☕️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma  Check...Check...and...Check!!! EVERYONE should have a copy of these POWERFUL quotes in plain view, so they can easily refer to them for a daily dose of energizing inspiration.😊

After several attempts, It is impossible for me to pick a favorite, so I will declare each of them to be winners.🏆😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@DbinMD wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

I love these.

I have always loved #15.. that quote is from John Lennon..

@DbinMD ...There are no names attached to the quotes, and if and when there is, I always include it.

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Here is the quote.

johnlennon.jpg