Esteemed Contributor

QUOTABLE QUOTES LITTLE KIDS EDITION AND MORE

[ Edited ]

Kids...

* "Wait, what was I just crying about?"

* "You count to ten and I'll hide in the bathtub."

* "Well, that's just great.  You cut my fingernails so short that I can't even pick my nose."

THE CAT'S MEOW

If you nod knowingly at these you're a cat person:

*  I like to sleep on the left side of the bed, and my cat likes to sleep on the left side of the bed.  So we compromised, and  I sleep on the right side of the bed.

*   I feel like 90 percent of having a cat is saying, "Where is the cat?"

*   A guy I was dating sat down on the couch next to me.  I proceeded to whisper, "That's the cat's spot" to myself.

*   Sometimes I'll ask my cats, "Are you a good kitty?"  They just look at me, and my wife will say, "Answer your father."

HUMOR IN UNIFORM

I was instructing new recruits when an officer entered my classroom to observe and report on my teaching style.  I thought I was on top of my game that day, but he was quite scrupulous, as evidenced by the fact that his written evaluation of me cited this issue:  "Instructor loses eye contact with class while writing on blackboard."

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Re: QUOTABLE QUOTES LITTLE KIDS EDITION AND...

283917.gifYou are on a roll tonight!

@Lindsays Grandma 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif