Respected Contributor

QUICK...GO CHECK THE FULL S U P E R M O O N

Quick, go and take a look at the moon tonight!

VCamp2748 posted last week that tonight Monday Oct 26 would be the last Supermoon of 2015 --- this means that the moon is the closest to earth ever.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

Re: QUICK...GO CHECK THE FULL S U P E R M O O N

When I got online I looked up to see out my den window.  It looks like a picture postcard!  Beautiful.

Respected Contributor

The moon was rising as I finished my walk tonight. Beautiful sight!

Respected Contributor

I can see the moon while sitting in our living room. As I look at it there are a few small tree branches in front of the moon. It reminds me of a Halloween picture. (Now if only a witch would fly by!)

Honored Contributor

Right now it's 4:30pm in sunny Los Angeles, so I guess I'll have to wait a few hours.

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I can see the moon while sitting in our living room. As I look at it there are a few small tree branches in front of the moon. It reminds me of a Halloween picture. (Now if only a witch would fly by!)

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I saw Bella Luna as I was driving home tonight. It was pink, low in the sky and partially obstructed with clouds.  It's now full and pale yellow - magnificent.  I am going to sleep like the dead tonight.  There is something about the full moon that makes me sleep soundly.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Yay!  A witch!

Respected Contributor

@Preds...LOL.

@Bird mama...waving Hi!

It's only 5:00 here in San Diego, but my big boy kitty is already getting cranked up for the full moon. Cat LOL  The moon will be shining brightly through my windows in a couple hours.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer

I used to work for a woman, many years ago who was so negatively affected by the moon, it was like dealing with

I used to print out a mariner's calendar at the beginning of the year that included the lunar cycle.  I'd then copy it and give it to her employees so we could plan around it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise