Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,811
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19

@haddon9 

 

Because Florida isn't reporting all new cases.   And isn't testing but then no state seems to be really testing like they should be doing.

 

Georgia isn't reporting all new cases.  Other states too are not reporting/under reporting.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,811
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19

@pigletsmom 

 

Again, no spiking because they aren't testing nor fully reporting.  It's all a scheme to look good and have numbers that support their agenda.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,430
Registered: ‎10-21-2010

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19

The no testing isn’t true. Texas had that big spike because they tested a entire meat plant. To say they aren’t testing there is no way to prove that. You can’t test if there isn’t enough sick people to test.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,430
Registered: ‎10-21-2010

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19

Everyone can make a choice of what they want to do in their lives. Wear a mask or not. Go get a haircut or not. If you are scared you can stay in. But shaminf others I think is our od control. People don’t have the right to put their fears in everyone else. Colorado just cut their deaths in half today after going back over them. Right now you can’t even trust the death count is right.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,860
Registered: ‎11-21-2011

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19


@Bridgegal wrote:

@pigletsmom 

 

Again, no spiking because they aren't testing nor fully reporting.  It's all a scheme to look good and have numbers that support their agenda.


@Bridgegal 

 

Where are you getting this no testing or fully reporting? They are certainly reporting new testing and new positives. And is this happening everywhere or only Georgia and Florida?

 

I know we just fudged the nursing home numbers here in NY. I would agree that for sure was to make our numbers look good. Not that shenanigans in NY come as any shock to me. Business as usual.

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,847
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19

[ Edited ]

@Sage04 wrote:

What bothers me the most are all the predictions. I don´t blame people who continue to live their lives, while being careful of course. I go out, hate wearing a mask, but I do. Can´t live my life in fear. I know a few people who haven´t left their home in over two months but yet they send their love one out to the stores. What´s up with that?


@Sage04, in my case I am high risk enough that when this all broke my doctor contacted me and warned that if I were infected it is almost certain I would not survive.  My loved ones are younger, healthy, take the situation seriously so are going beyond recommended precautions and are more than willing to help keep me safe by doing my grocery shopping, picking up my prescriptions and such.  That is "what's up with that".

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
Are you setting an example or being an example?
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,847
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday wrote:

One other thing that proves these lockdowns were not needed is half the cases are in nursing homes. They are the most locked down and they are hit the hardest. The facts are if you take long term care facility deaths out the mortality rate with most citizens is very very small.


@ccassaday, believe me when I tell you that "half the cases are in nursing homes" does NOT apply to North Carolina.

 

This graph is from the state site:

 

https://files.nc.gov/ncdhhs/CasebyAge.jpg

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
Are you setting an example or being an example?
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,970
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19

[ Edited ]

@Marp wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

One other thing that proves these lockdowns were not needed is half the cases are in nursing homes. They are the most locked down and they are hit the hardest. The facts are if you take long term care facility deaths out the mortality rate with most citizens is very very small.


@ccassaday, believe me when I tell you that "half the cases are in nursing homes" does NOT apply to North Carolina.

 

This graph is from the state site:

 

https://files.nc.gov/ncdhhs/CasebyAge.jpg


_____________________________________________________

 

@Marp  People make all kinds of assumptions that are not based on facts.

 

It is not true for the state of Kentucky either.  51% of all cases are individuals 39 years of age and younger.  We have had multiple children, with 25% of all cases in the 0-19 years of age group.  The youngest was a 10 day old infant.

 

We have had 2 hospitalized with the pediatric multi-system inflammatory syndrome.  A 10 and 16 year old.

 

70-79 years  7% of all cases

80yrs +         4% of all cases 

 

 

 


* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,501
Registered: ‎06-09-2014

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19


@Sage04 wrote:

@Laura14  FIAT oh my goodness. What color? Neon green lol. I spent a few years years  growning up in the Carribean  and a Gospel Station in St. Maarten (St. Martin) did commercials for FIAT. It said  ¨The FIATS are here, Yes Sir¨ He sounded so convincing that people were flocking to buy  a FIAT. They were so cute.


@Sage04 Close!  They do call it green on the registration.  I think it looks dark blue.  The official color is aquaverde which is bluegreen so take your pick.  It's an optical illusion ride.  😂. 

 

That sounds like a gorgeous place to grow up.  Lucky you!  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,501
Registered: ‎06-09-2014

Re: QUESTION ABOUT FLORIDA AND COVID 19

@Bridgegal That's not true in GA.  I can walk in now and get tested if I want to free of charge just by making an appointment.  Too late.  I had symptoms in March and battled through.

 

And my BIL is a hospital healthcare worker who was intubating Covid patients until thankfully he wasn't needed anymore.  The fraud that is going on with the hospitals and nursing homes classifying patients as Covid for the free government treatment money  is rampant in his opinion.  

 

The hospitals are overwhelmed with people on a normal basis with no insurance or insurance that covers nothing with patients who can't meet deductibles or copays.  Hospitals are constantly in the red.

 

Therefore, If they can potentially classify a patient covid, they're doing it to get what would be a write off or long collections process paid in full by Uncle Sam.