Honored Contributor

QCARD special offer today 9/18/19

QCARD special offer today 9/18/19.  Valid through 11:59pm et.

5% back on all QCARD purchases today.

You will receive a QVC account credit (not a credit card credit) to use towards future purchases.

https://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/pic/ap/sq1_desktop_QCardNewArrivalsPage_20190918.jpg?qlt=98,1&v=6

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: QCARD special offer today 9/18/19

At an interest rate of over 29%, no thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

As usual, good intention, bad execution.

I thought I heard MBR say something about 5% back.

As always, it's QVC that benefits from this ploy. For a one day promo, it does not amount to much- maybe covers the cost of s/h on an overpriced clothing item.

I must not be the only one who is on a QVC diet if they are resorting to this

As queendiva goes, so goes the world...

Honored Contributor

i am glad they are doing something for all QVC cardholders. hope to see more of this going forward. between this 5% back plus using the rebate sites it will definitely pay for shipping fees and beyond. a little bit always adds up.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I ordered $100 but hesitated, as there have been so many issues mentioned here  about the account credit for opening a card and not receiving  the offer. For a few extra dollars? I already get 3% cash back  on my current card and use rebates. I am not as trusting any more and do not want a possible  hassle  to collect. I hope it all works out for those of you taking the credit.  Bring on Free Ship and I am in.

Frequent Contributor

This is a little off topic but I was talking with my best friend today about an offer on HSN.  Suzanne Runyan was on with Kathy Levine and selling Nutrisystem and auto delivery.  The price is $199.95 per month and auto delivery is every month.  Therefore, if you put this on easy pay, you're paying $66.65 for first month, and then next month another $66.65 but you're getting another delivery, so that's another $66.65, next month 2 more payments of $66.65 plus new $66.65 for auto delivery.  Wow, how many months can you can you keep this up?