Trusted Contributor

Re: Q moderators responding on the boards, do you like it or not?

@lovescats wrote:
Stump the teacher!
Options
This thread was moved to gamers. Because someone asked her where this thread was? I think that is totally over the top. Are we allowed to bash the moderators? One of the moderators removed the post and then the other moved the thread.

You mean that this thread was moved to gamers? Hmmm, maybe because Gamers does not show up on the Forum topics or at all on the main forums pages? I sure hope this was a mistake and not to bury a thread....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

Oh no.  Smiley Happy  That's kind of funny.  How IS this attention-seeking, inciting, poster going to get massive attention?  I'm sure s/he will find a way.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Discussing the weather can become very contentious and create hurt feelings, insecurities, anxieties and a general overall feeling of doom.

I remember a thread during the winter that ended up in a geographical war of words about why so much attention was given to New York City over a snow storm.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Someone asked her where this thread was. I have it floated to the top so I brought it up and went back to brown ponytails thread and qvc Brittany had removed the question and said any questions about the moderation of the board could be emailed to the qvc social team. Then qvc Susan moved the thread to gamers which I think both actions are over the top. Brown ponytail was doing stump the teacher
Esteemed Contributor

Several people have commented that the moderators shouldn't treat us like children, we're adults, and I agree.   But I've seen some instances where posters go back and forth like a bunch of five-year-olds, or engage in "combat" because someone is determined to get the best of someone else... if some are going to act like chidren, they should expect to be treated as such. 

And now I've seen some posters "talk back" to the moderators and question their methods of moderation (not so nicely, I might add)... as a result, a thread gets deleted that even the moderators had said was okay to stay as long as it was "redirected" back to the subject.  

Valued Contributor

One of the good aspects of Q moderators responding on posts/threads is . . .

There is no longer a plethora of . . .

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY THREAD??????????

Smiley Surprised

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Webbie breath. That's creepy strange. Sort of like Wenning.

Doesn't bother me.  Always knew y'all were there. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Constructive criticism of the boards or suggestions for the moderation team are allowed. However, all moderation decisions are final and unkind words in reference to moderators are not permitted. We try our best to answer questions when we can, however that may not always be possible. If you have any additional questions - please feel free to direct them to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

Respected Contributor

@lovescats wrote:
Someone asked her where this thread was. I have it floated to the top so I brought it up and went back to brown ponytails thread and qvc Brittany had removed the question and said any questions about the moderation of the board could be emailed to the qvc social team. Then qvc Susan moved the thread to gamers which I think both actions are over the top. Brown ponytail was doing stump the teacher

Good for them!!

Thank you. Mods!

Esteemed Contributor

The thread that disappeared without any explanation was in Q Talk.