Respected Contributor

I went to the menu to try to find a long-sleeve olive top.  Well, the Q has changed our menu options and re-vamped the selection.  They no longer have the option for us to choose the sleeve length--short or long--and no longer have color options.

What are your marketing people thinking!!!!!  If I can't shop online, I'm not shopping at the Q!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Q Making It Hard to Shop!!

[ Edited ]

I found the options when I went to tops, but it was not as easy as it used to be.

tops.JPG

I went to the Fashion home page and then scrolled way down to the Browse By Department section. From there, I selected Bouses & Tops and then I had the tops with the left nav panel choices, including sleeve length and color.

Honored Contributor

!00% wrong !!!!!   They have actually added some sleeve lengths, they now have bracelet length and many other sleeve options.  You go Fashions....tops/blouses.....and you will clearly see on the left hand of the screen, the various sleeve lengths. 

Honored Contributor

Of all the websites where I shop, QVC has the worst search feature.  If they had a color under an item 10 years ago but sold out, it'll still come up today.  It's too bad it's not more effective as they lose a lot of business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I didn't see the compare feature or item numbers since the new "improvements".

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

!00% wrong !!!!!   They have actually added some sleeve lengths, they now have bracelet length and many other sleeve options.  You go Fashions....tops/blouses.....and you will clearly see on the left hand of the screen, the various sleeve lengths. 

@chrystaltree

Let me know where you find "short- and long-sleeve" in the descriptions as well as colors!

Valued Contributor

The powers that be haven't done anything about the App bar that can't be closed each time signing in & causes every page loading to jump. It's a pain to close each page & why bother searching the site to shop with jumping screens? It's frustrating to click on the wrong thing. I wonder how many sales they lose due to this website? 

Honored Contributor

@fortune  I found it quite easy to select particular tops by a wide variety of choices...

1st, I use a laptop (don't know how it is on tablets and smart phones...don't own any)...

This is how I was able to find the selections:

Go to  'shop by category' and click on 'fashion'...

Then click on what you are looking for...in this case (your OP) you were looking at tops, so click on 'blouses and tops'...

The entire left side of the page allows you to pick and choose everything...color, sleeve length, etc...

HTH Smiley Happy