Respected Contributor

@sherylsiu wrote:

Oh ladies,calm down first of all I'm not even referring to a women shoe,take a deep breath.Yall are like the forum police,backup

Perhaps you should have taken your own advice before you hit the "POST" button.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I don't wear them. They tend to hurt my feet. During very hot days, I'm tempted but I don't. After the first time, I wisely never purchased them again.  I read reviews, and even the Vionic ones will hurt.

Honored Contributor

@sherylsiu wrote:

Why would you wear flip flops on air just a little to laid back and unprofessional 

@sherylsiu 

Maybe it's a gender thing, but!  I have never looked at the presenter's or Reps feet. Then again, I don't DVR shows about foot products or shoes etc.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

@Lucky Dog wrote:

@sherylsiu 

I really don't know what you are referring to.

I am quoting my own post.  It took this long  for me to figure out who was being talked about when the host's name could of been put in the first post.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@sherylsiu wrote:

Why would you wear flip flops on air just a little to laid back and unprofessional 

@sherylsiu 

Maybe it's a gender thing, but!  I have never looked at the presenter's or Reps feet. Then again, I don't DVR shows about foot products or shoes etc.

hckynut(john)

@hckynut 

I bet you'd look if they wore skates!

Honored Contributor

Last I saw of Amy this afternoon, she was barefooted.  Flip flops would have been an upgrade.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Feeling a bit of Coronavirus crabbiness on this thread😄 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Feeling a bit of Coronavirus crabbiness on this thread😄 

Some, but I've seen posters complaining about the way Alberti dresses, long before coronavirus 

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot 

You'd better believe I'd be looking if they were presenting , even if they were not hockey style.  =^..^=

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

I feel like the Coronavirus quarantine has been getting quite the workout lately being the scapegoat for so many things, lol.